Paraphrase the sentences using the Objective Infinitive Complex
|1. Jane saw her neighbor. He opened the door of his flat|
2. She came home very late. My brother heard it
3. I expect that she would behave quite differently
4. I know that our- teacher is an excellent mathematician
5. I suppose that he is about forty
6. I believe that they are at home now
|1 Jane saw her neighbour opening the door of his flat|
2 My brother heard her coming home very late
3 I expect her to behave quite differently
4 I know our teacher to be an excellent mathematician
5 I suppose him to be about forty
6 I believe them to be at hove now
|I heard him. He shut the door of the study.|
|2. She came home very late. My brother heard it. 3. I expect that she would behave quite differently. 4. I know that our teacher is an excellent mathematician. 5. I suppose that he is about forty. 6. I believe that they are at home now.|
|1. I heard him. He shut the door of the study. 2. He slipped and fell. I saw it. 3. I saw that he opened the door and left the room. 4. I expect that he will understand your problem and help to solve it. 5. I know that my friend is a football fan. 6. Nobody noticed her as she went away.|
2.My brother heard her come home very late.
3.I expect (может, там "expected"? посмотрите внимательно) her to behave quite differentl
4.Our teacher is known to be an excellent mathematician.
5.He is supposed to be about forty.
6.They are believed to be at home now.
1.I herad him shut the door of the study.
2.I saw him slip and fall.
3.I saw him open the door and leave the the room.
4.I expect him to understand your problem and help to solve it.
5.My friend is known to be a football fan.
6.Nobody noticed her go away.
Если у Вас задание использовать именно Objective Infinitive Complex, то нужно изменить кое-какие предложения, так как в них я использовала Subjective Inf. Complex
4.I know our teacher to be an excellent mathematician.
5.I suppose him to be about forty.
6.I believe them to be at home.
5.I know my friend to be a football fan.
|1. I saw him. He pointed to a picture on the wall. 2. They got into a taxi. He saw it. 3. Somebody knocked at the door. We heard it. 4. People expect that the 21st century will bring peace on the earth. 5. I know that he is a great scientist. 6. His father’s wish is that he should become an engineer.|
|зарание большое спасибо!|
|He asked me about it. I heard it. 2. He went up to them and said something. I saw it. 3. I know that he is a very experienced teacher. 4. Nobody expected that she would marry again. 5. They will win the game. We are sure of it. 6. He’s a truthful boy. I know it.|
|пожалуйста, помогите еще из Subjective I. C. |
1. It is said that the book is popular with both old and young. 2. Scientists consider that the electricity exists throughout space. 3. We expect that the weather would be fine in April. 4. It seems that the operation will be very difficult.
|1. It is considered that the playwright is working at a new comedy. 2. It is said that the weather in Europe was exceedingly hot last summer. 3. We expect that he will buy a car. 4. It seems that they live in the same house.|
1. It is said that this topic is very important. 2. They consider that this device is quite useful for their experiments. 3. It seems that she knows a lot about it. 4. I expect that he will solve the problem very quickly.
Transform the following complex sentences into simple ones using the Objective Infinitive Complex.
1. The witness saw a man as he entered and left the house before the fire.
2. We expect that the criminal will be apprehended.
3. The police consider that he is an accomplice of the robbery.
4. I watched the guy as he took a bottle of wine from the shop without paying for it.
5. The medical examiner believes that the victim is dead of a bullet wound in her left temple.