Сочинения на английском языке

АвторСообщение
sishka
22-12-2010 16:28
Danya огромное спасибо)
Эльмира
22-12-2010 16:29
Danya Сможешь мне помочь? Мне нужно сочинение на тему " Мой любимый фильм"
Напиши пожалуйста))))нужно сдать завтра)))
Yandex

25-07-2014 02:58
ариночка^^
22-12-2010 16:41
помогите найти сочинение про футбол на английском!!!! завтра нужно сдавать!!!
Като
22-12-2010 18:29
ребят, выручите пожалуйста..
мне нужно сочинение "я не согласна с тем, что семья нужна только для комфорта и защиты"(((
всю голову уже сломала
Като
22-12-2010 18:39
нужно от 150 до 200 слов
до завтра нужно
Юлиана
22-12-2010 19:11
Пожалуйста мне нужно сочинение на тему как я провёл зимние каникулы в прошедшем времени для 5 класса!!!!!!!!!
Игорь
22-12-2010 19:32
Помогите пожалуйста нужно сочинение н пятницу о том как кто-то(ребёнок,простой человек) спас кого-нибудь(старика, друга, женщину)Спасибо!
Yandex

Danya
22-12-2010 22:25
Эльмира
My favourite film is Forest Gamp. This is a story about a man who was very clever, kind and live with love to everything and everyone. The film is made so that Forest Gamp, the lead character of the film, is telling his life story sitting in a bench at the bus stop. He tells his story not just one man but different people who are changing one another when the buses comes and goes. His life wasn't very easy: here and there he met difficulties in his life way. He is remembered to me with his ability of running too fast (at the beginning of the movie Forest is said that he wouldn't walk anymore as there was something wrong with his legs, but later while coming back from scholl a car driven by drunken guys went afteer him and there was left nothing but saving his life and running as fast as he could and he really could as the car wasn't able to catch up to him), so that he played for the rugby team for some time. It was really funny when he got the ball and all the players from his team were crying "Run, Forest, run" and so he run out of the stadium with the ball, could you imagine it. It always makes me smile when this moment crosses my mind. There are lots of such moments in a film, I can't remember all. He then serves in the army, makes friends with one guy there, Forest saved his life in the war.
To make the long story short, this is the best film I've ever seen. It's a tragicomedy. There wasn't quite happy end but there wasn't tragic end as well. But tears come to my eye whenever I watch the film again as I feel like I'm there in the film with Forest and live through all with him as sometimes I find myself in him.
Анатолий
23-12-2010 15:08
Помогите! Срочно нужно сочинение на тему "кокой фильм мне нравится" Заранее спасибо
Эльмира
23-12-2010 19:03
Danya Спасибо большое:******
аллелия
23-12-2010 19:41
люди помогите пожалуста написать сочинений на тему future profession(моя будущая профессия) желателно чтоб было связано с открытыми горными разработками,пожалуйста помогите!!! завтра зачет...
ЖЕНЯ
23-12-2010 21:33
ПОМОГИТЕ НАПИСАТЬ ЭССЕ НА ТЕМУ : ЩБУЧЕНИЕ МАЛЬЧИКОВ И ДЕВОЧЕК ВМЕСТЕ. ЗА И ПРОТИВ ОЧЕНЬ НАДО
Yandex

форматирование (инструкция):   курсив  жирный  цитата
Ваш ответ:
E-mail:           Код

Английский по Skype
рассылка
Подпишитесь на нашу рассылку:
Подробнее о рассылке...
Курсы английского

Яндекс цитирования