Помогите переделать предложения из прямой речи в косвенную
помогите перевести с прямой речи в косвеннуюю
"Tell colin that I can not come and see him yet," said marry. "I'm very busy in the garden." Martha was not happy to hear that."Eh, miss marry," she said, "he will become angry when I tell him that." "I can not stay,' marry answered. "Dickon is waiting for me. I was not in the garden yesterday. Tell Colin to read or look through his books."he has been waiting for you since seven o'clock,"martha said. "can not you come just for a minute?" "I can not and I don't want to. I will come to see him in the evening,"marry said." And don't look at mein this way, Martha."
если можно срочно
1. He said that he went to the office every day.
2. He said that he was going to the blackboard then.
3. They said that they had not gone to library yet.
4. She said that she would go to the cinema the next day.
5. She said that she had been going to her sister at 7 oclock.
6. He said that he had gone to the cinema the day before.
7. He said that he would not have gone to the office by 3 oclock.
8. They said that they would be going to the park tom. at 7.
9. He said that he had gone to the office by 3 oclock the day before.
10. He said that he had been going to the office for free hours.
11. He said that he had been going to the office for 3 hours.
12. He said that he would have been going to the office for 2 hour by 4.
Marry asked to tell Colin that she could not come and see him.
Martha was not happy to hear that she was busy in the garden.
She said to Marry that he would come angry when she told him that.
Mary answered that she could not stay, because Dicson was waiting for her and she had not been in the garden the day before. Mary asked to tell Colin to read or look through his books.
Martha said that he had been waiting for Mary since seven o'clock. Martha asked Marry to come just for a minute.
Marry answered that she could not and did not want to, that she would come to see him in the evening. And asked not to look at her that way.
Discover3 спасибо большое!!!
помогите написать предложения в косвенной речи люди плиз если кто отзовется пришлю текст с предложениями?
Алина присылайте, а лучше выкладывайте сюда.
привет кто можете помочь переделать повествовательные предложения в косвенную речь...
1. Masha said, "I usually spend my holidays in the south."
2. She said, "I spent my holidays in the Crimea last year."
1.Masha said that she usually spent her holidays in the South.
2.She said that she had spent her holidays in the Crimea the year before.