модальный глагол или его эквивалент
В следующих предложениях подчеркните модальный глагол или
1) Managers who can operate effectively across cultures and national borders
are invaluable in global business.
2) Americans may object to their central bank displacing private lenders.
3) Consequently, the United States must import coffee from countries (such as
Brazil) that grow coffee
та же просьба))
подчеркните модальный глагол или
его эквивалент. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1) People must choose how best to use their available resources to satisfy
the greatest number of wants and needs.
2) Materials can be bought on credit to help finance current expenditure.
3) Business people may borrow money in order to expand their business
поставьте модальные глаголы в форме:
а) прошедшего времени; б) будущего времени.
1. Electric pulses can move at the speed of light.
2. In order to solve scientific problems researchers must deal with the language of science – mathematics.
3. Memories may be classified as electronic or electromechanical.
4. The specific functions of internal storage are to store all data and instructions, intermediate and final results of processing.
5. Word processing is faster and easier than writing by hand and you can store documents on your computer which you can’t usually do on a typewriter.
Подчеркните сказуемое, определите его время и залог. Предложения
1. The Bank of England performs all the functions of the central bank of the
2. The company had published its financial statement by the end of the year.
3. They invested their money in stocks.
4. The bank will adopt this development strategy next week.
5. He was revising the balance sheet of the company all day long yesterday.
II. Переведите предложения, обращая внимание на различные функции
глаголов to be и to have:
1. Russia is a leading producer and exporter of minerals, gold, and all major fuels.
2. Today they have provided data on some aspects of economic policy.
3. The company has its own credit facilities.
4. The Information Technology market is one of the most dynamic sectors of the
5. She will have to pay in one hundred rubles to cover a cheque.
III. Подчеркните модальные глаголы или их эквиваленты. Предложения
1. You must not allow them to interfere with your business.
2. The equity may be in the form of cash or assets like buildings, transport means,
materials for vending, etc. (equity – собственный капитал, assets – активы).
3. Trade agreements are to be checked yearly.
4. The firm had to give them a discount as the quality of the goods was lower than
that of the samples.
IV. Переведите текст с помощью словаря.
An accountant is a professionally qualified person who is able to record, keep,
check, and prepare reports about the financial situation of an organisation wich are
called financial statements: the balance sheet, the income statement, the statement
of cash flows, and the statement of changes in equity. This financial information
may be used by managers, owners, investors, tax authorities and other decision
makers to plan and control the organisaton’s operations, to make resource
allocation decisions, to determine how much tax the organisation must pay.
Accountants originally worked only in public practice, i.e. professional
accountancy firms, advising other individuals and businesses. Today, in addition,
many work within private corporations, the financial industry and various
Нужно найти модальный глагол или его эквивалент:
1. The mechanical shop of our plant was to be reconstructed.
2. He is a skilful worker who can operate practically any type of machine-
3. Everyone working at the plant should know safety rules.
4. In view of reconstruction works old equipment will have to be replaced
within a month.
Помогите кто нибудь, пожалуйста))
Помогите, пожалуйста: Подчеркните модальный глагол или его эквивалент. 1. British children must stay at school from the age of five until they are sixteen. 2. All graduates are to write graduation papers. 3. If the student misses a lecture or a seminar he has to inform a monitor of his group for the reason.
4. When I was preparing for the conference I often had to go to the library.
Я подчеркнул must
to go to проверте пожалуйста правильно или нет ????
Помогите, пожалуйста с заданием!
II. Перепишите следующие предложения; подчеркните в каждом из них модальный глагол или его эквивалент. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Every engineer must know the properties of the material he works with.
2. The results of the experiment should be checked very carefully.
3. He is able to walk long distances.
4. Every researcher ought to be interested in the results of his work.
5. You needn't disturb him, I can tell you everything.
6. You may begin reading.