Всем добрый день. Занимаюсь с сыном английским но сам помочь не очень могу. В свое время не учил. Помогите если кто знает?
Розкрийте дужки і поставте дієслово у дужках в правильну форму Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Present Perfect Continuous. Перекладіть речення.
1. Your German (to get) any better? − I hope so. Why you (to ask)? − We (to plan) to give you a job in our computer department.
2. Our programmers (to develop) new ideas every year.
3. The laptop (to turn on) at 8 am today and (to turn off) at midday.
4. They have never (to have) their own site before.
5. Emily (to teach) IT since she left university.
6. Is John at home? – No, I’m afraid he (to go) to the Internet club.
1. Is your German getting any better? - I hope so. Why are you asking? - We are planning to give you a job in our computer department.
2. Our programmers develop new ideas every year.
3. The laptop turned on at 8am today and turned off at midday.
4. They have never had their own site before.
5. Emily has been teaching IT since she left university.
6. Is John at home? - No, I'm afraid he has gone to the Internet club.