May, might and could . Верно ли употребление?
В следующих упр, нужно вставить may, might or could
Вот что получилось у меня.
Sales of CDs are going down becsuse of illegal file sharing, and film companies are worried that the same thing may happen with DVDs. More and more people could share films over the Internet rather than buy them. Buying DVDs could do athing of the past. The music industry now allows legal downloads from websites like the iTunes Music Store, and the fil industry might became something similar. However, if they try to charge too much, people might want to pay. They may prefer to download films illegally using one of the many file-sharing programes.
1. it's war film, it may be quite violent.
2. If the stunt is too dangerous, she might refuse to do it .
3. If you write down your PIN number, someone may use it.
4. I could get a burger from the take-away.
5. If you lose your receipt, they might not give a refund.
6. They could sell garden furniture at the garden centre.
И ещё одно, тоже условие, выбрать подходящий глагол
1)It could rain soon
2)He may buy a mobile phone
3)She might fall out of the tree
4)He may not finish his homework before bedtime
5)It might crash into the hedge
6)they may not reach the top
6. They could sell garden furniture at the garden centre.---MAY/MIGHT
1)It could rain soon ---MAY
2)He may buy a mobile phone ---CAN
6)they may not reach the top---CANNOT
Buying DVDs could be a thing of the past.---MAY
The music industry now allows legal downloads from websites like the iTunes Music Store, and the film industry can/may become something similar.