# Александра Миронова
Помогите пожалуйста с заданием. Здесь надо определить тему и рему предложений
I. Analyze a) the actual division of the following sentences and b) the means used to mark it:
1. “Albert, there’s Mrs. Forrester to see you” (Maugham).
2. “Both in prose and verse you are absolutely first class” (Maugham).
3. On the wizened face of Oscar Charles was a whimsical look (Maugham).
4. She must leave no stones unturned (Maugham).
5. It was latish in the afternoon next day when Albert Forrester... set out from her flat in order to get a bus from the Marble Arch... (Maugham).
6. “I’ve always taken care to make you share in all my interests” (Maugham).
7. “Well, my dear, what have you to say to me?” (Maugham).
8. And a very nice cosy place it is (Maugham).
9. “Often at your parties I’ve had an almost irresistible impulse to take off all my clothes just to see what would happen” (Maugham).
10. “What I say is, Albert’s worked long enough” (Maugham).