Translate the sentences

• 1.Всю эту неделю в кинотеатрах города демонстрируют французские фильмы. 2.Всю прошлую неделю в кинотеатрах города демонстрировали французские фильмы. 3.Всю эту неделю проводят контрольные по различным предметам. 4.Всю прошлую неделю проводили контрольные по различным предметам. 5.Сейчас на занятиях по практической грамматике изучают употребление пассивного состояния. 6.Весь прошлый месяц на занятиях по грамматике изучали применение пассивного состояния. 7.В нашем районе сейчас строят новую школу и детский сад. 8.Когда мы сюда переехали, в районе строили новую школу и детский сад. 9.Послушай, говорят об ужасной аварии на железной дороге. 10.Когда я включил радио, говорили об ужасной аварии на железной дороге. 11.В доме все вверх ногами, упаковуют чемоданы, ищут вещи. 12.Когда я пришел на работу, кого-то искали, сначала я не понял, что ищут меня. 13.Мне пришлось немного подождать, потому что в кабинете осматривали пациента. 14.Все очень волновались, и я понял, что обсуждают что-то чрезвычайное. 15.Вчера целый день проверяли наш компьютер, потому я не смог получить необходимую информацию.

• 1. All the cinemas of our city are showing French films the whole this week/ All the cinemas of our city have been showing French films for the entire week.
    2. All the cinemas of our city were showing French films the whole last week.
    3. Tests in different subjects are being held the whole this week.
    4. Tests in different subjects were being held the whole last week.
    5. The use of passive voice is being studied at practical grammar lessons now.
    6. The use of passive voice was being studied at practical grammar lessons the whole last month.
    7. A new school and a kindergarten are being built in our district/neighbourhood now.
    8. When we moved into this district, a new school and a kindergarten were being built in it.
    9. LIsten, a terrible raliway/railroad accident is being spoken about.
    10. When I switched on the radio, a terrible raliway/railroad accident was being spoken about.
    11. Everything is upsifde down/topsy turvy in the house; suitcases are being packed, and things are being looked for.
    12. When I came to work, somebody was being looked for. At first I did not understand that it was me who was being looked for.
    13. I had to wait a little because a patient was being examined in the doctor's consulting room.
    14. Everybody was pretty worried, and I understood that something out of the ordinary was being discussed.
    15. Our computer was being checked all day long yesterday, so/as a result I could not get the information I needed.