Find the variants that are not correct
21. He... have made a mistake.
a)mustn't b)must c) shouldn't d)may
22. They suggested... in the park.
a) a walk b) to walk c) they walk d)walking
23.She saw the man ... the purse.
a)taking b)took c)who had taken d)take
24.They ... go to London on holidays.
a)will b)can c)should to d)may
25. ... an honest man.
a)it is believed that he is b)he is believed to be
c) he believes to be d) they say that he is
26. He will... to solve the problem.
a)have b)be able c)be allowed d)ought
27. If she asked, they ... help her.
a)would b)will c)might d) could
28. We arrived ... much later.
a) to London b) In london
c) at the bus station d) at the airport
29. He was sure that he... it well.
a) had done b) does c)was doing d)would do
30. This doll is... than that one
a) far nicer b)nicer c0more nicer d)much nicer
21. a,c not correct
22. b not correct
23. b not correct
24. c not correct
25. c not correct
26. d not correct
27. b not correct
28. a not correct
29. b not correct
30. c not correct