Вставить в правильной форме. Каждый глагол можно использовать дважды.
-get -have -take -come -give -put -make -do
1. He knew he had __________ several silly mistakes in the exam, so it __________ as no surprise to him to hear that he’d failed.
2. Lubowski, a piano teacher for 42 years, __________great pride in the fact that she had __________ an important influence on the playing styles of some of the world’s finest pianists.
3. Recently we’ve been __________a lot of difficulty __________our son to __________ his homework.
4. I had considered __________ research, until I found out just how much time and effort I would need to __________ into it.
5. I’ve __________ to the conclusion that a lot of these off-piste* skiers are just selfish; as well as __________ their own lives at risk, they endanger those of the rescue services who are called out to help them when they __________ into trouble.
6. The director __________ a deep sigh when he saw the figures for June; the company had __________ a loss of $3 million in the first half of the year.
*off-piste (adj., adv.) - used to refer to skiing that is done on areas of snow that have not been specially prepared for skiing on.
1. done, came
2. took, made
3. having, in getting, do
4. doing, put
5. come, putting, get
6. took, made
1. he had MADE silly mistakes
2. that she had HAD an important influencve on...
6. the director GAVE a deep sigh..., the company had HAD a loss of... (лучше HAD SUSTAINED A LOSS OF, но тут такого глагола нет).