Will or be going to
‘1. A: We don’t have any bread.
B: I know. I __________________ get some from the shop.
2. A: We don’t have any bread.
B: Really? I __________________ get some from the shop then.
3. A: Why do you need to borrow my suitcase?
B: I __________________ visit my mother in Scotland next month.
4. A: I’m really cold.
B: I __________________ turn the heating on.
5. A: Are you going to John’s party tonight?
B: Yes. Are you going too? I __________________ give you a lift.
6. A: What are your plans after you leave university?
B: I __________________ work in a hospital in Africa. I leave on the 28th
7. (The phone rings)
A: I __________________ get it!
8. A: Are you ready to order?
B: I can’t decide … Okay, I __________________ have the steak, please.
9. A: Are you busy tonight? Would you like to have coffee?
B: Sorry. I __________________ go to the library. I’ve been planning to
study all day.
10. A: Why are you carrying a hammer?
B: I __________________ put up some pictures.