Вставить правильное слово
1. Does your watch keep _ ?
A. Good times B. talking C. being talked D. be talking
2. You are early.-Yes, but not _ I had intended.
a A. as early as B. early C. as early D. so early
3. There's something wrong with my leg.
a A. can walk hardly B. can hard walk C. hardly can walk D. can hardly walk
4. Have you got _ work to do?
B. much C. few D. a few
5. What _ to do next?
a. A. are you going B. you are going C. you going are D. going you
6. _ cold in Moscow in winter?
a. A. Is it B.Does it C. Is there D. Does there
7. What's the matter?-I _ for David. Have you seen him?
a. A. look
B. am looking C. have been looking D.have looked
8. Yesterday she _ some nice shoes.
a. A. buy B. buys
C. bought D buyed
9. In this office you_wear a tie, it's not necessary.
B. don't need C. don'thave to D. shouldn't
10. Please, don't give me_more work to do.
C.no D. none
11. I like listening to music.- So _
a. A.do I B . like l
C. am I
D. I do
12. I'm afraid my clothes are quite wet. I should dry _
13. Ann_for a job since December.
a. A. was looking B. is looking C. has been looking D. had looked
14. What a beautiful dress! I'll buy it if it_too expensive.
a. A. won'tbe
15. The house was very quiet when I got home. Everyone_to bod.
a. A. went
B. had gone C. was D. has gone
16. When I saw him he_a letter.
B. has written C. writing
D. was writing
17. When you go through austoms, you luggage may_by a customs officer.
a. A. be checked B. have checked C. have been checked D.check
18. You haven't met my sister, _?
a. A. have you not
B. have you
D. do you
C. didn't you
19. Could you all stop__? The programmeis beginning now.
A. to talk
B. talking C. being talked D. be taking
20. You shoes ar e terribly dirty, they really need_.
C. to clean
21. Please, don't wake me up tomorrow morning. Let me a little longer.
22. Why didn't you tell me? - You angry if I had.
B. were to be C. had been
23. Why didn't you carry that heavy box? You_hurt youself.
A. may had
C. could have
24. Everyone understood. The teacher_
C. didn't need
25. Many different languages in India.
A. Speak B. Spoke C. Are speaking D. Are spoken
Сначала предложите свой вариант.
# Sizenkova Anna
Правильно. Укажите варианты, а мы исправим.