Переведите, пожалуйста

• 1. You like the way they work.
    I like the way the doctor treats the child. Do you like the way she wears her hat? I don't like the way you speak to me. The teacher didn't like the way the children behaved in class.
    2. It is always interesting for tourists to take a trip along the Thames in a boat.
    It was difficult for the students to make notes of his lecture.
    It will be convenient for you to live in our hostel.
    It would be useful for him to give up smoking.
    It would have been natural for the sick man to fall asleep after the injection.

• Mat1996 25 октября 2016, 20:09
    1. You like the way they work.Тебе нравится, как они работают.
    I like the way the doctor treats the child. мне нравится каа врач лечит ребенкм.Do you like the way she wears her hat? тебе нтавится,как она носит шляпу I don't like the way you speak to me.мне не нравится,как ты со мной разговариваешь The teacher didn't like the way the children behaved in class.учителю ненравилось, как дети вели себя в классе.туристам всегда интересно совершить поездку на лодке по. Темзе.
    2. It is always interesting for tourists to take a trip along the Thames in a boat.
    It was difficult for the students to make notes of his lecture.студентам трудно записывать его лекции.
    It will be convenient for you to live in our hostel.тебе будет удобно жить в нашем общежитии

It would be useful for him to give up smoking.ему было бы полезно бросить курить
    It would have been natural for the sick man to fall asleep after the injection.
    было естественно, что больной заснул после укола.