Help me please

• 2. Rewrite the sentences as polite requests. 1. We want to have a child’s bed in our room. ___________________________ 2. Give me your passport. ___________________________________________ 3. I want to speak to the manager. _____________________________________ 4. Send me a booking confirmation. ___________________________________ 5. I want to reserve a table. __________________________________________ 6. I want to speak to Thea Berberi. 3. Complete the sentences with there and the correct form of be. Use short forms. 1. I’m afraid __________ a restaurant on the top floor. 2. Yes, __________ a shuttle bus to the airport at six o’clock. 3. __________ Internet access in each room? 4. Gift shops? Yes, __________ gift shops in the entrance hall. 5. I’m sorry, but __________ a hair salon in this hotel. 6. __________ car parking spaces at the hotel. You must park in the city car park. 4. Correct the prepositions of time in the sentences. Some of them are correct. 1. The Marcello family are arriving on 2 p.m. on Wednesday. _____ 2. Mr. Chan’s staying for four nights for Friday to Tuesday. _____ 3. The bar’s open all evening after 2 a.m. _____ 4. The hotel closes at January for two week. _____ 5. We’ll arrive on Friday some time at the afternoon. _____ 6. Business people use this hotel from the week but at the weekend we usually have families staying. _____ 5. Complete the sentences with the Present Simple or Present Continuous of the verbs in brackets. Use short forms if appropriate. 1. We __________ (not serve) meals outside today because it’s too cold. 2. I __________ (speak) three languages, so I usually __________ (deal with) enquiries from overseas guests. 3. Mr. and Mrs. Kohl __________ (arrive) on Monday evening at eight o’clock. 4. The waiter will be here in a moment. He __________ (just check) tonight’s menu with the chef. 5. __________ (you go) on the boat trip round the islands tomorrow? 6. __________ (the hotel have) a business centre? 7. We sometimes __________ (reserve) a table at La Hosta, but tonight __________ (eat) at Palino’s. 8. The hotel __________ (not take) online reservations today.

• 2. Rewrite the sentences as polite requests.
    1. We want to have a child’s bed in our room. could we have a child 's bed in our room?2. Give me your passport. will you?3. I want to speak to the manager. Can I speak to the manager? 4. Send me a booking confirmation.,will you_ 5. I want to reserve a table. __Can I reserve a table? 6. I want to speak to Thea Berberi.I would like to speak to TB.
    3. Complete the sentences with there and the correct form of be. Use short forms.
    1. I’m afraid _there Isn't _________ a restaurant on the top floor. 2. Yes, __there's ________ a shuttle bus to the airport at six o’clock. 3. _Is there _________ Internet access in each room? 4. Gift shops? Yes, ___there are _______ gift shops in the entrance hall. 5. I’m sorry, but __there Isn't ________ a hair salon in this hotel. 6. __there aren't ________ car parking spaces at the hotel. You must park in the city car park.
    4. Correct the prepositions of time in the sentences. Some of them are correct.
    1. The Marcello family are arriving on 2 p.m. on Wednesday. ___at __ 2. Mr. Chan’s staying for four nights for /from Friday to Tuesday. _____ 3. The bar’s open all evening after 2 a.m. _____ 4. The hotel closes at/in January for two week.s _____ 5. We’ll arrive on Friday some time at the afternoon. __at ___ 6. Business people use this hotel from/during the week but at the weekend we usually have families staying. _____

5. Complete the sentences with the Present Simple or Present Continuous of the verbs in brackets. Use short forms if appropriate.

1. We ___aren't serving _______ meals outside today because it’s too cold. 2. I __________ (speak) three languages, so I usually __________ (deal with) enquiries from overseas guests. 3. Mr. and Mrs. Kohl __are________ (arriving on Monday evening at eight o’clock. 4. The waiter will be here in a moment. He _is _________ (just checking tonight’s menu with the chef. 5. ___Are_______ (you going ) on the boat trip round the islands tomorrow? 6. __Does ________ (the hotel have) a business centre? 7. We sometimes __________ (reserve) a table at La Hosta, but tonight __are ________ (eating ) at Palino’s. 8. The hotel __Isn't ________ tak ing online reservations today.

• спасибо