Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Я принёс тебе карту дорог – I brought you a road map.
    Вот она – Here it is.
    Ты должен её изучить до того, как ты отправишься в путешествие – You have to study it before you go traveling.
    Это очень важно – It’s very important.
    Дороги, соединяющие штаты, предназначены для быстрого движения и имеют беспрецедентную систему безопастности – The interstate highways have been planned to carry traffic rapidly and with unprecedented safety.
    Совершенно верно – Quite so. Just so. You can say that again.
    Если ты будешь следить за дорожными знаками, ты никогда не заблудишься – If you keep your eye on the signs you will not get lost.
    Ни в коем случае – By no means.
    Это противозаконно – It’s against the law.
    Кроме того, это очнь опасно – Besides it is extremely dangerous.
    Ну, а если уж ты пропустил свой поворот, не теряй самообладания, продолжай ехать вперед до поворота, где можно повернуть обратно на свой маршрут – Well, if you missed your turn, don't lose your temper, go straight to the turn, where you can turn back on your route.
    Отчего произошла авария? – What caused the accident?
    Но вы же были в голубом ''форде’’, не так ли? – But you were in the blue Ford, weren't you?
    Вы были за рулём? – Were you driving?
    Тогда другое дело – That's another matter.
    Мне надо вздремнуть – I need to take a nap.
    Ты прав – You're right.
    В таком состоянии опасно вести машину – In such state is dangerous to drive a car.
    Это всё, что мне надо – It’s all that I need.
    Мне тоже – Me too.
    Ему следует быть более сдержанным и вежливым – He should be more restrained and polite.
    Я думаю, что этого не надо делать – I think that it should not be done.
    Мальчик плохо воспитан – The boy has no manners.
    Are you aware of Peter’s unwillingness to do the job?
    Да, но я надеюсь, что он захочет выполнить эту работу, когда узнает подробности – Yes, but I hope that he’ll want to do the job when he finds out the details.
    Не беда – Never mind.
    Мы предложим эту работу Фреду – We'll suggest the job to Fred.
    Я в этом уверен – I’m sure about it.
    Думаю, что нет – I don’t think no.
    Он- лодырь – He is a dawdler.
    Как же он водит машину? – How does he drive a car?
    Это очень опасно, не так ли? – It is very dangerous, isn't it?
    Анна накопила много денег – Anna has saved up a lot of money.
    Алиса копит на чёрный день – Alice is saving for a rainy day.
    Макс вчера спас человека – Max saved a man yesterday.
    Кто нас спасёт? – Who will save us?
    Мы знали, что Джон спас троих детей – We knew that John had saved three children.
    Роберт думал, что его брат копит деньги уже много лет – Robert thought that his brother was saving money for many years.
    Это сэкономит нам много времени – That will save us a lot of time.
    Fill in the blanks with prepositions:
    Are you good …at playing chess?
    Is Ann fond …of reading?
    What does his decision depend …on?
    The girl is suffering …from a toothache.
    What did they treat you …for?
    It is the 1st …of October today.
    They met …in the evening.
    It was half …after two when Peter left …for London.
    The plane took …off twenty minutes …after three.
    The boy returned …from school …at one o’clock.
    It took us an hour and a half to get …to the station.
    What will/shall we take …for dessert?
    You seem to be …in good shape.
    I want to speak …to you.
    Where will you get …on the bus?
    Could you introduce me …to your colleague?
    Alice is not acquainted …with your cousin.
    What are they talking …about?
    Who are you waiting …for?
    Let’s go …to the Art Gallery.
    Who looks …after your daughter?
    What is Jack looking …?
    Do you agree …with me?
    May I ask you …for a favor?
    I don’t want to comment …on that statement.

• Where will you get …on the bus?---Скорее Where will you get off the bus?

What is Jack looking …?---What is Jack looking for?

Дороги, соединяющие штаты, предназначены для быстрого движения и имеют беспрецедентную систему безопасности – The interstate highways have been planned to carry traffic rapidly and with unprecedented safety.---Нормально. Но можно и по-другому. " The interstate highways are desinged for fast traffic/high speed traffic and equiped with an unprecedented safety/security system.

Ну, а если уж ты пропустил свой поворот, не теряй самообладания, продолжай ехать вперед до поворота, где можно повернуть обратно на свой маршрут – Well, if you missed your turn, don't lose your temper, go straight to the turn, where you can turn back on your route.---...go on moving as far as the turn where you can make a U turn and resume your route.

Это всё, что мне надо – It’s all that I need.---That is all I need.

Мальчик плохо воспитан – The boy has no manners.---Or " The boy lacks manners".

Мы предложим эту работу Фреду – We'll suggest the job to Fred.---Or " We will offer the job to Peter. We will offer Peter the job.

Я в этом уверен – I’m sure about it.---I am sure of it.

Роберт думал, что его брат копит деньги уже много лет – Robert thought that his brother was saving money for many years.---...had been saving money for many years already.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо большое Vitalik.

• В таком состоянии опасно вести машину – In such state is dangerous to drive a car.--It is dangerous to drive in such a state.Я думаю, что этого не надо делать – I think that it should not be done.--I don't think you should do itДумаю, что нет – I don’t think no.? --so.

• Спасибо большое Vera.

• В таком состоянии опасно вести машину – In such state is dangerous to drive a car.---При переводе могут быть варианты. например, можно сказать и так " Driving a car is dangerous in this condition".

Думаю, что нет – I don’t think no.---Тут тоже могут быть варианты. Можно сказать и так " I think that "No" is the answer.

Но вы же были в голубом ''форде’’, не так ли? – But you were in the blue Ford, weren't you?---Можно передать эмоциональность высказывания. " But you really were in the blue Ford, weren't you? But you were in the blue Ford after all, weren't you?

• Спасибо большое Vitalik.