Времена

• 1) Определить в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое, стоящее в Indefinite Passive, и определите его время (Present, Past или Future).
    1. In future new sources of energy will be developed.
    2. The film was shown last week.
    3. We are taught English.

2) Определить в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое, стоящее в Continuous, и определите его временную форму (Present, Past или Future) и залог (Active или Passive).
    1. We will be translating an English article for 2 hours tomorrow.
    2. They are making an interesting experiment.
    3. This museum was being built for two years

3.) подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое, стоящее в Perfect, и определите его временную форму (Present, Past или Future) и залог (Active или Passive).
    1. We will have met again before the conference.
    2. These exhibits have been seen by our students today.
    3. The translation had been done before lunch.

4) В каждом из них глагол-сказуемое и определите его видовременную форму и залог. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
    1. The best engineers are working at this problem.
    2. This factory had been built in our town before the 1940s.
    3. My friend will go to Moscow next summer.

5) подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое и определите его видовременную форму и залог.

• 1) Определить в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое, стоящее в Indefinite Passive, и определите его время (Present, Past или Future).
    1. In future new sources of energy (will be developed.) Future
    2. The film (was shown) last week.past
    3. We (are taught) English.present

2) Определить в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое, стоящее в Continuous, и определите его временную форму (Present, Past или Future) и залог (Active или Passive).
    1. We )will be translating )an English article for 2 hours tomorrow.future cont active
    2. They (are making )an interesting experiment.present cont.active
    3. This museum (was being built )for two years
    past cont.passive
    3.) подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое, стоящее в Perfect, и определите его временную форму (Present, Past или Future) и залог (Active или Passive).
    1. We (will have met) again before the conference.future perf active
    2. These exhibits (have been seen )by our students today.pres perf passive
    3. The translation (had been done )before lunch.past perf passive

4) В каждом из них глагол-сказуемое и определите его видовременную форму и залог. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
    1. The best engineers (are working) at this problem.present continuous active
    2. This factory( had been built )in our town before the 1940s.past perfect passive
    3. My friend (will go) to Moscow next summer.future simple active

5) подчеркните в каждом из них глагол-сказуемое и определите его? Повтор! видовременную форму и залог.

• подчеркните глаголы-сказуемые в главном и придаточном предложениях; определите их видовременную форму и залог.
    1. She knows that you will come to see her to night.
    2. I knew that they were waiting for me at the theatre.
    3. The instructor said that we had done the job well.

• . She (knows) that you (will come) to see her to night.pres simple,fut.simple
    2. I (knew) that they (were waiting) for me at the theatre.past simple,past cont.
    3. The instructor (said) that we (had done) the job well.past simple,past perfect.

• спасибо