!sos! grammar question

• И Raymond Murphy тоже?:-) Или мы о разном думаем? Есть только один вариант куда наречия ставить(исключения только finally(разный смысл),as,yet,any more,any longer,no longer может еще есть,не помню).

• Еще момент,бывает за дополнением идет, i like you very much,she spoke very loudly

• Жесть короче

• За глаголом дополнение должно идти

• Sergo =) forget it

• Всё,я просто до конца дописал(наверное). Теперь я спокоен и могу пойти спать.:-)

• This question concerns a position of adverbs in sentences.

So there u can find this grammar information :

1. front position (before the subject)

We often use adverbs which link or contrast with information in the previous sentences.

I've been incrediably busy this week. YESTERDAY I worked more than 12 hours.

But we don't use adverbs of definite frequency ( наречие определенной частотности - daily, weekly, monthly) in this position.

I get paid monthly.

2. mid-position

This is the usual position
    - for adverbs of definite frequency( always, frequently, generally, hardly, ever, never, normally, occasionally, often rarely, seldom, sometimes, usually)
    - for adverbs of degree ( наречия степени - absolutely, almost, completely, entirely, just, hardly, partly, quite, rather, really, slightly, totally)
    - adverbs of certainty (наречия уверенности - certainly, defenitely, probably)
    - one-word adverbs of time (already, finally, immediatly, just, now, no longer, soon, still , then)

With the simple verb we put the adverb between the subject and the verb.

She always arrives by taxi.

If there is a simple form of "to be" (am, is, are, was were; but not "been"), a model verb or an auxiliary verb (вспомогательный глагол)we put the adverb after this word.

She is always on time.

But! I have never been to the Greek Islands.

But we put the adverbs "sometimes", "still", "certainly", "probably", "defenitely", "probably" before a negative auxiallary.

I sometimes don't understand his arguments.

He still hasn't convinced me.

3. final position

It's the usual position of adverbs of manner (наречия образа действия), adverbs of definite frequency, for "yet", "a lot", "anymore", "any longer", "too", "as well".

They aren't sailing it anymore.

He plays the guitar well.

Adverbs of manner which end -l, -ly (except badly which is only possible to put in the final position) can go both in the mid-position or the final position).

He arranged the coins neatly into files. = He arranged the coins into files neatly.

READ THIS GRAMMAR INFORMATION CAREFULLY AND YOU'LL NEVER MAKE A MISTAKE IN PUTTING ADVERBS IN SENTENCES.

• Итак, "finally" необходимо поставить в mid-position, т.к. это однословное наречие времени.

E.g.

He could finaly do it!

But never in the final-position. It doesn't even sound like English! Mind it!

The weather finally changed for the better!

The front position is possible too, but if you want to link or contrast the sentence with the previous one.

It was a hard work. Finally he could manage to do it!

• Thank you very much. I needed this information for my English lessons at school. It's quite easy! Thaaaank you again!