Времена Past Simple, Past Progressive (Continuous), Past Perfect)

• помогите плиз Test 18. Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Continuous or the Past Simple Tense.
    1. ‘What were you doing when the phone rang?’ ‘I was watching television.’
    2. ‘Was Jane busy when you came to see her?’ ‘Yes, she was studying.’
    3. ‘What time did Tom come yesterday?’ ‘He came while I was having breakfast.’
    4. ‘Was Mary at school last week?’ ‘No, she did not go to school. She was ill.’
    5. ‘How fast were you driving when the police stopped you?’ ‘I don’t know exactly but I was not driving very fast.’
    6. ‘ Did your team win the football match yesterday?’ ‘No, the weather was very bad, so we did not play.’
    7. ‘How did you break the window?’ ‘We were playing football and the ball hit the window.’
    8. ‘Did you see Jenny last night?’ ‘Yes, she wore/was wearing a very nice jacket.’
    9. ‘What were you doing at 10 o’clock on Sunday?’ ‘I was still sleeping.’
    10. ‘I lost my key last night.’ ‘How did you get into your room then?’

• помогите плиз Test 18. Put the verbs in brackets into the Past Continuous or the
    ПОМОГИТЕ!!!!!!!!!!
    Past Simple Tense.
    1. ‘What were you doing when the phone rang?’ ‘I was watching television.’
    2. ‘Was Jane busy when you came to see her?’ ‘Yes, she was studying.’
    3. ‘What time did Tom come yesterday?’ ‘He came while I was having breakfast.’
    4. ‘Was Mary at school last week?’ ‘No, she did not go to school. She was ill.’
    5. ‘How fast were you driving when the police stopped you?’ ‘I don’t know exactly but I was not driving very fast.’