Paraphrase the sentences using the Objective Infinitive Complex
# Антон 22 октября 2009, 19:19
1. Jane saw her neighbor. He opened the door of his flat
2. She came home very late. My brother heard it
3. I expect that she would behave quite differently
4. I know that our- teacher is an excellent mathematician
5. I suppose that he is about forty
6. I believe that they are at home now
# Good Charlotte 23 октября 2009, 19:41
1 Jane saw her neighbour opening the door of his flat
2 My brother heard her coming home very late
3 I expect her to behave quite differently
4 I know our teacher to be an excellent mathematician
5 I suppose him to be about forty
6 I believe them to be at hove now
# yana 8 октября 2011, 13:37
I heard him. He shut the door of the study.
# yana 8 октября 2011, 13:39
2. She came home very late. My brother heard it. 3. I expect that she would behave quite differently. 4. I know that our teacher is an excellent mathematician. 5. I suppose that he is about forty. 6. I believe that they are at home now.
# yana 8 октября 2011, 14:13
1. I heard him. He shut the door of the study. 2. He slipped and fell. I saw it. 3. I saw that he opened the door and left the room. 4. I expect that he will understand your problem and help to solve it. 5. I know that my friend is a football fan. 6. Nobody noticed her as she went away.
# friend 8 октября 2011, 15:02
2.My brother heard her come home very late.
3.I expect (может, там "expected"? посмотрите внимательно) her to behave quite differentl
4.Our teacher is known to be an excellent mathematician.
5.He is supposed to be about forty.
6.They are believed to be at home now.
1.I herad him shut the door of the study.
2.I saw him slip and fall.
3.I saw him open the door and leave the the room.
4.I expect him to understand your problem and help to solve it.
5.My friend is known to be a football fan.
6.Nobody noticed her go away.
# friend 8 октября 2011, 16:39
Если у Вас задание использовать именно Objective Infinitive Complex, то нужно изменить кое-какие предложения, так как в них я использовала Subjective Inf. Complex
4.I know our teacher to be an excellent mathematician.
5.I suppose him to be about forty.
6.I believe them to be at home.
5.I know my friend to be a football fan.
# yana 9 октября 2011, 23:04
1. I saw him. He pointed to a picture on the wall. 2. They got into a taxi. He saw it. 3. Somebody knocked at the door. We heard it. 4. People expect that the 21st century will bring peace on the earth. 5. I know that he is a great scientist. 6. His father’s wish is that he should become an engineer.
# yana 9 октября 2011, 23:05
зарание большое спасибо!
# yana 9 октября 2011, 23:23
He asked me about it. I heard it. 2. He went up to them and said something. I saw it. 3. I know that he is a very experienced teacher. 4. Nobody expected that she would marry again. 5. They will win the game. We are sure of it. 6. He’s a truthful boy. I know it.