Помогите с переводом

• Помогите пожалуйста перевести целиком и отдельно выделенные слова:
    Hey?Barry.Do you have a second?
    Sure, what`s up?
    I`m looking for more people to join our basketball team.
    Really? Is it a team for a league?
    Yeah.There is a co-ed intramural sports league here at the college. Anybody can sing up . Some of my frends and I want to form a basketball team.
    How many people do you need?
    We need at least eight people - four men and gour women.
    How mane people do you have at the moment?
    We have six. So, we need two more people to form the team.We have enough women.We just need two more men.
    Sure, I`ll sing up.

Заранее спасибо!

• Эй, Барри, Есть секундочка?
    Конечно, в чем дело?
    Я ищу людей для нашей баскетбольной команды
    Правда? Это команда лиги?
    Ага. Тут в колледже есть студенческая лига(лига, в которой и учишься, и играешь за команду; co-ed сокр от co-educational(совместное обучение)) манежных видов спорта(происходящих в здании). Кто-угодно может записаться
    Несколько моих друзей и я хотим создать баскетбольную команду
    Сколько человек вам нужно?
    Нам нужно хотя бы 8 человек - 4 парня и 4(опечатка) девушки
    Сколько у вас сейчас человек?
    6. так что нам нужно еще 2 человека, чтобы создать команду. Девушек у нас достаточно) Нам всего 2-парней нужно
    ок, я записываюсь(запишусь)

• Требуется помощь. Откликнувшимся заранее спасибо.
    Перевести на русский язык предложения, обращая внимание на перевод независимого (самостоятельного) причастного оборота:
    1 No essential results having been obtained, the scientists had to carry out some more experiments.
    2 A site for the construction having been chosen, the work started.
    3 One scientist after another has tried cooling some gas to absolute zero, their attempts coming to nothing.
    4 Many scientists worked in the field of mechanics before Newton, the most outstanding being Galileo.

• неужели никто не предложит свои варианты?)

• 1.Так как никакого существенного результата получено не было, ученым пришлось провести ещё несколько опытов.
    2.После того как место для строительства было выбрано, началась работа.
    3.Ученые один за другим пытались охладить газ до нулевой температуры (до абсолютного нуля?), но их попытки ничем не закончились.
    4.До Ньютона многие ученые работали в области механики, самым выдающимся из них был Галилео.

• Помогите пожалуйста грамотно перевести диалог:
    M: Hey Josie! You assessed Peter’s presentation didn’t you?
    W: Yep. I thought he did pretty well.
    M: Me, too. How did you actually fill out the assessment form?
    W: Well, I noted down the main ideas, the strengths, and then one
    thing that could be improved, like how Peter was chewing gum
    during the presentation.
    M: (Laughs) OK. That’s it?
    W: No, then I graded him on several areas from 1 to 4, 4 being the
    best. Like, I gave Peter a 4 for eye contact because he didn’t look
    at the floor at all.
    M: I see. You know, I asked because I’m assessing you next Thursday.

• Люди, помогите перевести английское выражение put a toe into the water или dip a toe into the water на русский, может есть какое-то соответствие?

• дословно: опустите носок(нижнюю часть ноги) в воду или обмакнице носок в воде

• SLayER здравстуйте помогите мне перевести слова на русский языг используя глагол present simple!

• Здравствуйте!
    Нужна помощь!!!
    Помогите пожалуйста правильно перевести предложения на английский язык.
    1. No mechanical brain so far built can do intuitive thinking.
    2. The purpose of the mathematical model was to describe in a quantitative rather than qualitative way the assumed interrelations within a system.
    3. An algorithm is given to determine a vector.
    4. It is necessary to have a look at the structure.
    5. In modern society the number of calculations to be made is vast and varied.
    6. To analyze the program is necessary.
    7. The electronic digital computer can be compared to the adding machine in its functional aspect.
    8. The system of predicative analysis permits a computing machine to approach a translation in the way a human being does.
    9. The message to be translated must be transcribed on to a suitable
    input medium.
    10. The schedule of instructions enables the machine to carry out some particular calculation.
    Заранее большое спасибо!