давайте разговаривать на английском через skype

• VENDETTA
    I'd hate to rain on your parade, but you don't need the preposition "to" after "join": the word "certificate" is spelled with a "c" and "in English sphere" is extremely awkwardly phrased. Three howlers in a couple of sentences - I hope you're not seriously thinking of teaching people English:-)

• Hi)My name is Julia.I am 18 and i am student at the University.So i am looking for someone who wants speak English.I live in Kiev.It would be nice to hear you.

• Sorry,i forgot to write my skype name its nikki123462,also i have icq 581406149.Im looking forward for your answer))))

• Hi! I`m from Russia. I`m professional Beatboxer. Teach me to colloquial English, and I will teach Russian and beat box =)skype: norhythm1

• а где можно скачать скайп.Я когда его скачаю то там просят оправить смс...ПОМОГИТЕ!

• Хелен, скачать можно с официального сайта. Там раньше никогда не просили никаких смс отправить. Может, уже стало платно? хм...

• I want to improve my English (pre-intermediate level), Ukraine.

• Hi)My name is Oleg.I am 18 and i am student at the University SGA.So I am looking for someone who wants speak English. my skype Adrenalinxcikx

• Hi)) I would love to speak English, if anybody wants to learn Russian I can help you with great pleasure! My name is Katya
    e-mail: arhipenko-katerina@yandex.ru

• все добавляем меня karinochka19951, создаем конференцию и разговариваем)