Проверьте пожалуйста грамматику

• I've celebrated the New Year with my parents in our home. As always,eating a nice dinner from my mom. We were watching a movie until 23.50 and then we went out to the street to start the fireworks. This is a tradition in my family. We had a very cold weather.
    In the coming year, I hope successfully pass my final exams and determine which direction I go further.It's really important for me now.
    Great news about your room! Who helped to you redecorated it ?What's new in this room? Which color it has became?

• I've celebrated the New Year with my parents in our home---I celebrated the New Year with my parents at home.
    As always,eating a nice dinner from my mom. ---As always mother prepaerd a really nice dinner, and we ate it up with gusto.
    We were watching a movie until 23.50 and then we went out to the street to start the fireworks.---We watched a movie until 23.50 anf then went ouitside to start the fireworks.
    This is a tradition in my family.---OK.
    We had a very cold weather.---We had very cold weather.
    In the coming year, I hope successfully pass my final exams and determine which direction I go further---This year I hope to successfully pass my final exams and decide which way to go further.
    It's really important for me now.---It's really important to me now.
    Great news about your room!---OK.
    Who helped to you redecorated it ?---Who helped you to redecorate it ?
    What's new in this room?---OK.
    Which color it has became?---What colour is it now?