помогите, пожалуйста ответить на вопросы
Giving credit to people
An English businessman (B) is visiting a shoe factory in Birmingham, the
second largest industrial centre in England. The manager of the factory (M)
is accompanying him.
B: Your sales department is quite impressive. I see Bill White is in charge
of it. He's a friend of mine.
M: Bill White is a fine expert. He has done very well here. Little by little
sales have increased. Thanks to him, mostly. I'm sure. In terms of sales
we rank the second in our industry now.
B: Everyone likes Bill. He makes friends easily. That should be quite
useful to you.
M: Yes, it is. He's hit upon a new sales, method, too. It's very effective.
Where did you meet Bill?
B: In high school. Even then he showed promise. He was a very serious
student. He was fond of psychology, mathematics, electronics and other
things like these. The tutors spoke highly of him. They gave credit to his
M: We're lucky to have Bill with us. We need more like him, men who can
hold their own in any situation.
7. Ответьте на эти вопросы:
1. What factory was the businessman visiting?
2. Why do you think the businessman was there?
3. Who accompanied him around the factory?
4. In what department did the businessman meet Bill White?
5. Do you think the businessman spoke with Bill after he saw him?
1. What factory was the businessman visiting?He was visiting a shoe factory
2. Why do you think the businessman was there?не сказано.
3. Who accompanied him around the factory? The manager did.
4. In what department did the businessman meet Bill White? He met Bill at the sales department.
5. Do you think the businessman spoke with Bill after he saw him?Yes,Ido.