Помогите с заданием, пожалуйста!

• Up - в последнем. Get up

• СПАСИБО ОГРОМНОЕ!!! Вы мне ОЧЕНЬ помогли!!!

• Подскажите как правильно сделать эти задания.
    Complete the sentences with correct form of the verb in brackets.
    1. It was raining heavily, so we _______ (not look) forward to the hike
    2. I ________(not see) such a beautiful place before, so I was really excited
    3. We______(be) late because Maria couldn’t decide what to wear
    4. As soon as the film started, I ______(begin) to feel really tired
    5. I knew I _____(meet) you before. You’re Chris, aren’t you

Complete the sentences with correct form of the verb in the box.
    Not be; not check; cut; have; clean
    1. Ouch. I ____________myself on the bread knife again
    2. Dan___________his car for ages, but it still looks dirty
    3. I___________my emails regularly, so I didn’t know you’d written to me
    4. How long____________(you) a smartphone
    5. I___________so fit for a long time. I feel great.

Скрыть комментарии
  • В первом задании глаголы даны в инфинитиве. Надо раскрыть скобки, поставив их в нужное время, исходя из ситуации и смысла.
    Во втором задании даны 5 глаголов и столько же предложений. Только один глагол надо вставить в предложение. Опять-таки все определяет смысл.
    1. It was raining heavily, so we __were not looking_____ (not look) forward to the hike
    2. I ___had not seen_____(not see) such a beautiful place before, so I was really excited
    3. We___were late___(be) late because Maria couldn’t decide what to wear
    4. As soon as the film started, I ___began___(begin) to feel really tired
    5. I knew I __had met___(meet) you before. You’re Chris, aren’t you?

Not be; not check; cut; have; clean
    1. Ouch. I ____have cut________myself on the bread knife again
    2. Dan_____has been cleaning/has cleaned______his car for ages, but it still looks dirty
    3. I_____did not check______my emails regularly, so I didn’t know you’d written to me
    4. How long____have you had/have you been having________(you) a smartphone
    5. I____have been _______so fit for a long time. I feel great.

• Проверьте, пожалуйста перевод.
    1)Still with me was my backpack.(Еще со мной был мой рюкзак).
    2)I ordered french fries, salad with greens and cherry juice.(Я заказала картошку фри, салат с зеленью и вишневый сок).
    3)They had fun, but laughed out loud, so at first they made a bad impression.(Они весело проводили время, но громко смеялись, поэтому сначала они произвели плохое впечатление .).
    4) She sat with his back to me, so I do not see her face and only heard her voice, which was very familiar to me, but I could not remember where I heard it.(Она сидела ко мне спиной, поэтому я не видела её лица, а слышала только её голос, который был мне очень знаком, но я никак не могла вспомнить где я его слышала.)
    5) We started to talk about the upcoming celebration of the new year, and the latest news in the gaming industry.(Мы начали разговаривать о наступающем празднике нового года и о последних новостях в игровой индустрии.)
    6)Julia? It's you?(Юля? Это ты?)
    7)I turned around and realized why I know her voice. It was a very old friend of mine, with whom we had not seen for about 7 - 8 years. I was very happy when I saw her, and called for our table. I introduced her to my friends. Then we have described a very long time to each other about new events of our lives, and remembered our childhood fun.(Я обернулась и поняла почему мне знаком её голос. Это была очень давняя моя знакомая, с которой мы не виделись около 7 - 8 лет. Я очень обрадовалась, когда её увидела и позвала за наш столик. Я познакомила её со своими друзьями. Потом мы очень долго рассказывали друг-другу о новых событиях нашей жизни и вспоминали наше веселое детство. )

• Все хорошо

• Проверьте, пожалуйста перевод.( С русского на английский, прошу прощения, что не уточнила сразу)
    1)Still with me was my backpack.(Еще со мной был мой рюкзак).
    2)I ordered french fries, salad with greens and cherry juice.(Я заказала картошку фри, салат с зеленью и вишневый сок).
    3)They had fun, but laughed out loud, so at first they made a bad impression.(Они весело проводили время, но громко смеялись, поэтому сначала они произвели плохое впечатление .).
    4) She sat with his back to me, so I do not see her face and only heard her voice, which was very familiar to me, but I could not remember where I heard it.(Она сидела ко мне спиной, поэтому я не видела её лица, а слышала только её голос, который был мне очень знаком, но я никак не могла вспомнить где я его слышала.)
    5) We started to talk about the upcoming celebration of the new year, and the latest news in the gaming industry.(Мы начали разговаривать о наступающем празднике нового года и о последних новостях в игровой индустрии.)
    6)Julia? It's you?(Юля? Это ты?)
    7)I turned around and realized why I know her voice. It was a very old friend of mine, with whom we had not seen for about 7 - 8 years. I was very happy when I saw her, and called for our table. I introduced her to my friends. Then we have described a very long time to each other about new events of our lives, and remembered our childhood fun.(Я обернулась и поняла почему мне знаком её голос. Это была очень давняя моя знакомая, с которой мы не виделись около 7 - 8 лет. Я очень обрадовалась, когда её увидела и позвала за наш столик. Я познакомила её со своими друзьями. Потом мы очень долго рассказывали друг-другу о новых событиях нашей жизни и вспоминали наше веселое детство. )

• 1. Besides I had my rucksack with me.6Is it you?7. old friend. Of mine whom Ihad not seen...to our table.then we were talking about

• Спасибо огромное! И еще, пожалуйста, вот этот текст, опять же на наличие ошибок.
    Bob was working at the computer. Suddenly, his girlfriend Sally called him and recalled about her Birthday. Bob looked at the calendar and saw that Sally's Birthday party will be started through one hour. Quickly he ran out and bought bunch of flowers. It was raining. So Bob decided to call a taxi. And, when he was in car, he understood, that he wasn't having any money, because he had spent them on the bunch. The driver of car kicked Bob. Later, while Bob disappointedly was going down the street and was meditating that Sally was waiting to him, his old friend appeared from around the corner. "What's the matter? Why do you so disappointed?" - friend asked. "Oh, Charly, hallo. I can't get to Sally and in her house is Birthday party today. Before the start less than hour", - replied Bob. Then, Charly said that he bought new car recently and offered to bring up to Sally. Subsequently it turned, that car broken and it need to be repaired. Such rates, Charly and Bob were getting to Sally about several days. Bob received a bunch in the face and was put out of the flat. Charly followed behind friend.

• А какое задание,перевод?on the computer.

• Тогда текст надо.