помогите пожалуйста сделать это задание, очень надо((((((((9

• Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен : Present Simple, Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Continuous, Past Continuous, Present Perfect, Past Perfect.
    1. Last night we ( to go ) to a football match. We ( to take ) a bus. The bus ( to be ) overcrowded as a lot of people ( to want ) to see the match. We ( to get ) off the bus and ( to go ) in the direction of the stadium. While we ( to cross ) the road, I ( to see) Victor. He ( to stand ) at the corner. He said he ( to wait ) for his friend who ( to come) to St. Petersburg the day before and ( to wish ) to see the new stadium.
    2. 2.When I (to do ) my homework yesterday, I quickly (to run ) to the yard, because my friends ( to wait ) for me there.
    3. We (to have ) a nice time last summer.
    4 .What you ( to learn ) for today? – I ( to be) sorry, I ( not to do ) anything. I ( to be ) ill yesterday and ( not to know ) what to do. I ( to be ) ready with my homework tomorrow.- If you ( not to prepare ) it tomorrow, you ( to get ) a bad mark.
    5. What you ( to do ) at 5 o’clock yesterday?
    6. Mike always ( to do ) his homework in the evening, but today he ( to begin ) doing it as soon as he comes from school, because his father ( to promise ) to take him to the theatre.
    7. When Marry ( to come ) home, her brother ( to read ) the book which she ( to bring ) him two days before.

• 1. went, took, was, wanted, got off, went, were crossing, saw, was standing, was waiting for, had come, wished.
    2. had done, ran, were waitin for.
    3. had
    4. have learnt, am, have nor done, was, did not know, will be, do not prepare, will get.
    5. were you doing
    6. does, will begin doing, has promomised.
    7. came, was reading, had brought.