английиский

• 4. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в форме Past Progressive Tense.

1. This morning was really beautiful. The sun (shine), the birds (sing) and everyone in the street (smile) and (say) hello to each other.
    2. Mrs Patrik looked beautiful last night. She (wear) a lovely evening dress.
    3. When we arrived, she (make) some coffee.
    4. While I (have) a bath the telephone rang.
    5. While we (walk) in the park it began to rain.
    6. He wind (blow) and the rain (beat) down. John (stand) at the bus stop shivering. He (try) to imagine being at home sitting by a warm fire. Finally he saw the lights of the bus which (approach) from the distance.
    7. At 3 o’clock yesterday a geometry lesson (go) on. The teacher (draw) diagrams on the blackboard but I (look) through the window and heard nothing. I (think) about the coming New Year’s party.
    8. She promised not to report me to the police but ten minutes later I saw that she (talk) with a policeman and from the expression on his face I understood that she (tell) him about me.
    9. The dentist’s waiting room was full of people. Some (read) magazines, others just (turn) over the pages. A woman (knit), a child (play) with a toy car. Everybody (wait) for the nurse to say «Next, please».
    10. I lit the fire at 6.00 and it (burn) brightly when Jane came in.
    11. The house next to yours was full of policemen and police dogs yesterday. – What they (do)? – I heard that they (look) for drugs.
    12. «What you (do) between 9.00 and 10.00 yesterday?» asked the detective. «I (clean) my house», said Mrs Jones. «I always clean my house at this time»

3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя Future Progressive или Future Simple.

1. Sit down and fasten your seat belts. We (to take off) in a few minutes. 2. I don’t think I (to see) him tonight. 3. They still (to discuss) the problem at 11 o’clock. 4. I (to work) as a teacher next year. 5. I (to wait) you at the theatre at 7 o’clock. 5. Don’t come to my place tomorrow, please. I (to write) a composition for the whole evening. 6. Tomorrow I (to begin) doing my homework as soon as I come from school. I (to do) it from 3 till 7.

• ебляя глаголы в форме Past Progressive Tense.

1. This morning was really beautiful. The sun (Was shining , the birds (were singing ) and everyone in the street was (smiling and (saying hello to each other.
    2. Mrs Patrik looked beautiful last night. She (was wearing a lovely evening dress.
    3. When we arrived, she was (making some coffee.
    4. While I was(having) a bath the telephone rang.
    5. While we were (walking ) in the park it began to rain.
    6. He wind was (blowing ) and the rainwas (beat)ng down. John was (standing at the bus stop shivering. He was (trying to imagine being at home sitting by a warm fire. Finally he saw the lights of the bus which (was approaching from the distance.
    7. At 3 o’clock yesterday a geometry lesson was (going ) on. The teacher (was drawing) diagrams on the blackboard but I was(looking through the window and heard nothing. I was (thinking about the coming New Year’s party.
    8. She promised not to report me to the police but ten minutes later I saw that she was (talking with a policeman and from the expression on his face I understood that she was(telling him about me.
    9. The dentist’s waiting room was full of people. Some were (reading magazines, others just were (turning over the pages. A woman was(knitting), a child was (playing with a toy car. Everybody was (waiting for the nurse to say «Next, please».
    10. I lit the fire at 6.00 and it was(burning ) brightly when Jane came in.
    11. The house next to yours was full of policemen and police dogs yesterday. – What were they (doing)? – I heard that they were(looking for drugs.
    12. «What were you (doing between 9.00 and 10.00 yesterday?» asked the detective. «I was(cleaning ) my house», said Mrs Jones. «I always clean my house at this time»

3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя Future Progressive или Future Simple.

1. Sit down and fasten your seat belts. We will take off) in a few minutes. 2. I don’t think I will see) him tonight. 3. They still will be discussing) the problem at 11 o’clock. 4. I will work) as a teacher next year. 5. I will be waiting for) you at the theatre at 7 o’clock. 5. Don’t come to my place tomorrow, please. I will be writing) a composition for the whole evening. 6. Tomorrow I will begin) doing my homework as soon as I come from school. I will be doing it from 3 till 7.