Помогите, пожалуйста с заданиями!!!

• Огромное спасибо!!! Помогите, пожалуйста еще с одним заданием, очень нужно!!!
    Ответьте на вопросы по тексту:
    1. What factory was the businessman visiting?
    2. Why do you think the businessman was there?
    3. Who accompanied him around the factory?
    4. In what department did the businessman meet Bill White?
    5. Do you think the businessman spoke with Bill after he saw him?
    вот текст:
    Giving credit to people
    An English businessman (B) is visiting a shoe factory in Birmingham, the second largest industrial centre in England. The manager of the factory (M) is accompanying him.
    B: Your sales department is quite impressive. I see Bill White is in charge of it. He's a friend of mine.
    M: Bill White is a fine expert. He has done very well here. Little by little sales have increased. Thanks to him, mostly. I'm sure. In terms of sales we rank the second in our industry now.
    B: Everyone likes Bill. He makes friends easily. That should be quite useful to you.
    M: Yes, it is. He's hit upon a new sales, method, too. It's very effective. Where did you meet Bill?
    B: In high school. Even then he showed promise. He was a very serious student. He was fond of psychology, mathematics, electronics and other things like these. The tutors spoke highly of him. They gave credit to his deep knowledge.
    M: We're lucky to have Bill with us. We need more like him, men who can hold their own in any situation.

• He was visiting a shoe factory. The manager of the factory accompanied him. He saw Bill at the sales department. I think he did because they are friends. 2. No information.

• Спасибо, огромное! Переведите, пожалуйста, мне кажется этот ответ подойдет для второго вопроса. "Я думаю, бизнесмен был там для обмена опытом."

Скрыть комментарии
  • Я думаю, бизнесмен был там для обмена опытом

I think the businessman was there for an exchange of expertise.
    The purpose of his visit was to exchange expertise.
    Только этого нет в тексте

• Я поняла, спасибо Вам огромное, Вы мне очень помогли!!!