Помогите пожалуйста составить вопросы к этому тексту
Radio is one of the most important means of communication. The most widespread and familiar use of radio is broadcasting. Radio broadcasts feature music, news, interviews, discussions, descriptions of sports events, advertising. People wake up to clock radios and listen to radio driving a car. They also spend much of their free time hearing their favourite programs on radio.
Radio broadcasting once had the same entertainment role as television has today. From the 1920’s to the early 1950s, in the Golden Age of Broadcasting, people gathered around their radios every night. They listened to dramas, light comedies, music, and other programs. This period ended with the rise of television.
1. Radio is one of the most important means of communication, isn't it?
2. What does the radio broadcast?
3. Do peoiple listen to the radion driving their cars?
4. Did the radio once have the same emtertainment role as the television has today?
5. Why did people gather around theur radios every night?
6. What did they listen to?
7. This period ended with the rise of computers, didn't it?