Grammar in Use

• Put the verbs into the correct form. Use Zero, First, Second, Third or Mixed Conditionals. DO NOT use contracted forms.
    -If students Ответ (come) to class regularly, they usually get good results.
    -If you Ответ (eat) too much, you get fat.
    -If I am not too busy, I Ответ (to go) to the theatre
    If you put on your glasses, you Ответ (to be able) to read this text.
    If I had more time, I Ответ (read) more books.
    -I wish I Ответ (not to have) to do my homework every day.
    -My brother would not have missed so many classes, if he Ответ (not to hurt) his leg.
    -If I Ответ (understand) the rule, I would have written the paper successfully.
    -If you were more attentive, you Ответ (to pass) the exam yesterday.
    -If they Ответ (to do) their home assignment yesterday, they would be free now.

• t the verbs into the correct form. Use Zero, First, Second, Third or Mixed Conditionals. DO NOT use contracted forms.
    -If students Ответ (come) to class regularly, they usually get good results.Come
    -If you Ответ (eat) too much, you get fat.eat.
    -If I am not too busy, I Ответ (to go) to the theatrewill go
    If you put on your glasses, you Ответ (to be able) to read this text.will be able to
    If I had more time, I Ответ (read) more books.would read
    -I wish I Ответ (not to have) to do my homework every day.didn't have to
    -My brother would not have missed so many classes, if he Ответ (not to hurt) his leghadn't hurt .
    -If I Ответ (understand) the rule, I would have written the paper successfully.understood /had understood
    -If you were more attentive, you Ответ (to pass) the exam yesterday.would have passed
    -If they Ответ (to do) their home assignment yesterday, they would be free now.had done