Помогите с текстом. Исправьте ошибки, пожалуйста.

• I`d like to tell you about that English is a global language. English is very popular now. There are more than 750 million people speak English in the world. It is the official language of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, of the United States of America, of Australia and New Zealand. English is used as one of the official languages in Canada, the Republic of South Africa and the Irish Republic.
    I think that know English is very useful and interesting because you can read papers, magazines and original books by great writers, listen to music and watching films in English. Also I guess English is necessary for studying abroad in a foreign college or university. English is important in the present time because it is used in the field of education and you can’t do without it if you want to get a good education and later a good job.
    Nowadays English is plays the role of world language. And I` m sure people need to know English to succeed and make your life more comfortable.

• I'd like to tell you about English as a global language. English is very popular now. More than 750 million people speak English in the world. It is the official language of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, of the United States of America, of Australia and New Zealand. English is used as one of the official languages in Canada, the Republic of South Africa and the Irish Republic.
    I think that knowledge of English is very useful because you can read papers, magazines and original books by great writers, listen to music and watch films in English. Also I guess English is necessary for studying abroad in a foreign college or university. English is important in the present time because it is used in the field of education and you can’t do without it if you want to get a good education and later a good job.
    Nowadays English plays the role of world language. And I` m sure people need to know English to succeed in life and make your life more comfortable.

• It is the official language of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the United States of America, Australia and New Zealand.

I think that the knowledge of English is very important because you can read newspapers, magazines and books written by great writers in the original , listen to music and watch films in English.

English is important at the present time/at present/now because you cannot do without it if you want to get a good education and find a good job later on.

Nowadays English plays the role of the universal language.

And I am sure people need to know English to succeed in life and make it more comfortable.