Вечно проблемы с этим, помогите пожалуйста! Впишите одно слово в пропуск.

• My cousin Tina is a professional dancer. Her mum - my aunt - says that Tina (1) dance really well even before she was able to walk! When Tina was ten, she could (2) gone to a special school for dancers in New York, but she decided not to because she didn't want to leave her friends. Even today, Tina's mum thinks Tina (3) have gone to the school. I'm sure it (4) have been a very difficult decision for Tina to make, but she says that she doesn't regret not going. She carried on dancing in her spare time, often getting up at five o'clock in the morning for a dance lesson before school. That can't have (5) much fun! Today, she's really successful. She's been in lots of shows and she's even appeared on TV a few times. In fact, she (6) have got the main part in a new show in London. She's not sure yet. They (7) to have contacted her yesterday about it, but they didn't. Hopefully, she'll hear in the next few days. Whether she gets the part or not, I'm really proud of my cousin!

• Livia 28 мая 2016, 23:45
    My cousin Tina is a professional dancer. Her mum - my aunt - says that Tina (1) Could dance really well even before she was able to walk! When Tina was ten, she could (2)h ave gone to a special school for dancers in New York, but she decided not to because she didn't want to leave her friends. Even today, Tina's mum thinks Tina might (3) have gone to the school. I'm sure it (4must ) have been a very difficult decision for Tina to make, but she says that she doesn't regret not going. She carried on dancing in her spare time, often getting up at five o'clock in the morning for a dance lesson before school. That can't have been (5) much fun! Today, she's really successful. She's been in lots of shows and she's even appeared on TV a few times. In fact, she (6) might have got the main part in a new show in London. She's not sure yet. They were(7) to have contacted her yesterday about it, but they didn't. Hopefully, she'll hear in the next few days. Whether she gets the part or not, I'm really proud of my cousin!

Скрыть комментарии
  • Благодарю!