Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Have you ever been to London?
    Да, два раза – I was in London two times. I was in London twice.
    А что? – Why?
    Это очень старое здание – This’s a very old building.
    Оно очень красивое – It’s very beautiful.
    Имя архитектора сэр Чарльз Барри – Name of the architect is sir Charles Barry.
    Это – Вестминстер, самая старая часть Лондона – It's Westminster, the oldest part of London.
    Там же находится Весминстерское Аббатство, где похоронены знаменитые люди – In the same place there’s a Westminster Abbey where the famous people are buried.
    Премьер-министр живёт на Даунинг-стрит, 10 – The Prime Minister lives at Number 10, Downing Street.
    Нет, недалеко – No, it’s not far.
    Это палата общин, которая является правящим органом в стране – This’s the House of Commons which is ruling body in the country.
    Вам нравятся старые здания Лондона? – Do you like old buildings of London?
    Очень жаль – It’s a very pity.
    Они испортят всё – They’ll spoil it all. They’ll spoil the beauty of the area.
    Вы думаете, что контраст старого и нового эффектен? – Do you think the contrast between the old and the new is effective?
    Я этого не знал – I didn’t know that.

• Have you ever been to London?
    Да, два раза – I was in London two times. I was in London twice.---Yes, i have. I have been there two times.

Имя архитектора сэр Чарльз Барри – Name of the architect is sir Charles Barry.---The name of the architect... .

Там же находится Вестминстерское Аббатство, где похоронены знаменитые люди – In the same place there’s a Westminster Abbey where .---Westminster Abbey in which the famous people are buried is also there. Westminster Abbey is also there with the famous people buried there.

Премьер-министр живёт на Даунинг-стрит, 10 – .---The Prime Minister lives in Downing Street 10.

Это палата общин, которая является правящим органом в стране – This’s the House of Commons which is ruling body in the country.---This is the House of Commons which is the ruling body of the country.

Вам нравятся старые здания Лондона? – Do you like old buildings of London?---...the old buildings...

Очень жаль – It’s a very pity.---Too bad. I am very sorry. It is a great pity. It is a thousand pities.

• Спасибо большое Vitaly.