Вопросы по грамматике
Либо тест глючный либо я тупой:
I want___first class tickets for the 9 o'clock train to Edinburgh
1) and ----->correct --->>WHAT THE F...
5) --- (i think this one is correct)
Congress insisted that the present law____
1) to be enforced ---->correct----> ??????? WAAAAT?
3) was enforced
5) be enforced --- may be this one?
I saw the professor____the lab (I think entering)
1) to enter
2) enter----->correct---->still ?????
5) have enter
Could you give a quick explanations of how it works with some examples?
I want --- first class tickets for the 9 o'clock train to Edinburgh
It’s self-evident, I can’t use the other variants
Congress insisted that the present law be enforced
subjunctive: Congress insisted that the present law (should) be enforced
I saw the professor enter the lab
a verb of sense perception, e.g. No one has ever heard her cry.