Проверьте текст пожалуйста

• In my childhood we had cat Kuzya. I saw a small and helpless kitten when I was going home from school. He was dirty and exhausted. At home, I put him to order, washed and fed him. Over time it had become a large and brazen red cat. It had bright green and clever eyes and very long whiskers. My cat was very fat and kind. Its paws are big with small clutches. Most of all Kuzya liked to sleep. When I went to school it sees me off to the door. And when I came back it meets me back at home.

• Nika585 6 ноября 2016, 10:22
    In my childhood we had A cat Kuzya. I saw a small and helpless kitten when I was going home from school. He was dirty and exhausted. At home, I( put him to order), washed and fed him. Over time it (had become)became a large and brazen red cat. It had bright green clever eyes and very long whiskers. My cat was very fat and kind. Its paws were big with small )claws . Kuzya liked to sleep. When I went to school it accompanied me to the door. And when I came back it met me at home.
    Как -то Вас в разные времена кидает. Уж если в прошлом, то везде придерживайтесь.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Да, с временами всегда путаюсь. Спасибо вам большое