Проверьте пожалуйста тест
Здравствуйте! Проверьте пожалуйста, верно ли ответила. В задании еще указано объяснить письменно свой выбор, но я в этом слаба, если можно, помогите!
1. If I ___ you I ___ never her.
A) were / would forgive +
B) was / don’t forgive
C) am / shall forgive
D) had been / forgave
E) shall be / would have forgiven
2. Many people would be out of work if that factory ___ down.
A) were closed +
B) had been closed
C) was closing
D) is closed
E) will be closed
3. The boy ___ at home an hour before, if he ___ his school at one o’clock last Monday.
A) would be / had left
B) was / would leave
C) had been / had left
D) has been / left
E) would have been / had left +
4. If you ___ him yesterday he ___ you everything.
A) asked / would tell
B) asked / told
C) has asked / will tell
D) had asked / would have told +
E) would ask / would have told
5. If you ___ to me yesterday, we ___ this article.
A) came / shall translate
B) would come / should translate
C) had come / should have translated +
D) come / having translated
E) were coming / should be translating
6. She ___ if she ___ that she was ill.
A) wouldn’t have gone out / had known +
B) didn’t go out / knew
C) hasn’t gone out / has known
D) won’t go out / knows
E) doesn’t go out / knows
7. “I ___ my work if you___ me then. Thank you.”
A) shouldn’t have finished / hadn’t helped +
B) haven’t finished / don’t help
C) shan’t finish / don’t help
D) don’t finish / won’t help.
E) didn’t finish / helped.
8. He agreed _____ the job as soon as possible.
C) to start +
9. I stopped _____ my book and went to bed.
A) to read
C) reading +
D) will read
10. My teachers always expected me _____ well in exams.
A) to do +
11. Let me _____ for the meal. You paid last time.
B) to pay
C) pay +
12. The dentist told me _____ more careful when I brush my teeth.
A) will be
D) to be +
13. I never liked _____ to church when I was a child.
A) to go
B) going +
14. You can’t _____ your car outside the hospital.
A) park +
B) to park
15. David always enjoyed _____ football at school.
A) to be played
B) playing +
C) to play
16. They said, “We were in the USA the day before yesterday”.
a) they said that they had been in the USA two days after
b) they said that they had been in the USA the days before yesterday
c) they said that they had been in the USA two days before +
d) they said that they have been in the USA two days before
17. He asked her, “Do you speak English?”
a) he asked her if she have spoke English
b) he asked her if she speaks English
c) he asked her if she had spoke English
d) he asked her if she spoke English +
18. I asked them, “Have you been to Africa?”
a) I asked them whether they were to Africa
b) I asked them whether they have been to Africa
c) I asked them whether they had been to Africa +
d) I asked them whether they would be to Africa
19. He asked us, “What are your names?”
a) he asked us what our names were +
b) he asked our what names are
c) he asked us what our names are
d) he asked us our names what were
20. She said to me, “Don’t talk to me”.
a) she told me to not talk to her
b) she told me not to talk to her +
c) she told me not to talk to me
d) she told me do not to talk to her