Перевод предложений

• Ребята, проверьте пожалуйста перевод предложений.Спасибо!
    1) У этого кандидата большой опыт работы по специальности. Он надежен и опытен. Думаю, он сможет продвинуться по карьерной лестнице.
    This candidate has extensive experience in the speciality. He is reliable and experienced. I think he will be able to climb the career ladder.
    2) Какими будут мои обязанности, и за что я буду отвечать во время испытательного срока?
    What are my responsibilites and for which I will answer during probation period?
    3) Я хорошо работал в этот напряженный период (работал под давлением) и прошу о повышении зарплаты.
    I worked well this difficult period and asking for a pay rise.
    4) Чем вы зарабатываете на жизнь? – У меня ведущая должность в нефтеперерабатывающей компании и хороший ежемесячный оклад с премией.
    What do you for a living? - I have a top position in the petroleum refining industry and monthy salary with a premium.

• This candidate worked a long time in the profession he had been trained in. He is reliable and experienced. I think he will be able to builg up a career.

What will be my duties, and what will I be in charge of/resposible for during my probation period?

I worked well in those arduous times (I worked under pressure/I was pressurized)? and I am asking for a pay rise.

What do you for a living? - I have/occupy a leading position in the petroleum refining industry, and I draw a comfortable monthly salary with a bonus.