Verb tenses(heeelp)

• in the gaps with appropriate conditional_
    You 62)___(get) water if you 63)___(mix) hydrogen and oxygen.
    Fabio and Carlo are best friends. If Fabio and Carlo 64)_______(not/be) best friends, they probably 65)
    _______(not/be) living together.
    I decided to stay at home last night. I 66)_____(go) out if I 67)_____(be) so tired.
    The Olympic Games are held every four years. If the Olimpics 68)________(be) held every year, they 69)______(not/be) so interesting.
    Daniel has an exam tomorrow. If Daniel 70)_______(pass) his exam , he 71)______(celebrate) with his friends.
    If babies 72)_____(be) hungry , they 73)____(cry).
    According to the weather forecast there is a chance of snow tomorrow. If it 74)_____(snow),
    I 75)________(need) to buy a pair of gloves.
    John works 12 hours a day. If John 76)____(not/be) so busy , he 77)_____(have) more time Fill for his family.
    I thought the meeting was at 9am, not 8 am. I 78)_____(not/be) late if I 79)______(know) what time it started.
    I 80)_____(call) you when I get home.

• spasibo vaaam)))

• IF you need to contact да правильно будет)

• Вот, как бы я заполнила пропуски в некоторых предложениях:

You 62) will get water if you 63) mix hydrogen and oxygen.
    Daniel has an exam tomorrow. If Daniel 70) pass his exam, he 71) will celebrate with his friends.
    If babies 72) are hungry, they 73) will cry.
    According to the weather forecast there is a chance of snow tomorrow. If it 74) snows, I 75) will need to buy a pair of gloves.
    I 80) will call you when I get home.

• Vadimmm, прошу прощения, но вот тот вариант, как бы я выполнила последнюю часть Вашего задания. (Не знаю, как удалить свой коммент выше 'от 2 февраля 2017, 19:42')

in the gaps with appropriate conditional_

You 62) get water if you 63) mix hydrogen and oxygen.
    Fabio and Carlo are best friends. If Fabio and Carlo 64) were not best friends, they probably 65) would not be living together.
    I decided to stay at home last night. I 66) would have gone out if I 67) had not been so tired.
    The Olympic Games are held every four years. If the Olympics 68) were held every year, they 69) would not be so interesting.
    Daniel has an exam tomorrow. If Daniel 70) pass his exam, he 71) will celebrate with his friends.
    If babies 72) are hungry, they 73) cry.
    According to the weather forecast there is a chance of snow tomorrow. If it 74) snows, I 75) will need to buy a pair of gloves.
    John works 12 hours a day. If John 76) was not so busy, he 77) would have more time for his family.
    I thought the meeting was at 9 am, not 8 am. I 78) would have not been late if I 79) had known what time it started.
    I 80) will call you when I get home.

• И конечно же стоит использовать If Daniel 70) passes вместо If Daniel 70) pass.