Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Доброе утро, я пришёл по объявлению – Good morning, I've come in answer to your ad.
    Моя профессия – механик – I am a mechanic. My profession is a mechanic.
    Я уволился месяц назад – I quitted my job a month ago.
    Мой отец заболел, и я должен был за ним ухаживать – My father has fallen ill and I had to look after him.
    May I have look at your resume?
    Конечно – Of course.
    Вот, пожалуйста – Here it is, please.
    I can offer you … bucks a week.
    Я получал больше – My salary was bigger.
    Я согласен – I agree.
    Не понимаю, о чём вы говорите – I don't understand what are you talking about.
    Don’t hurry, take your time.
    Я стараюсь так делать – I try to do it so.
    Вы сможете прийти завтра в 8 часов утра? – Will you be able to come at 8 o'clock in the morning tomorrow?
    Какое время вас устраивает? – What time is convenient for you?
    Не опаздывайте – Don't be late.
    How long have you been working here?
    Уже пять лет – I have been working here for 5 years.
    Я всегда мечтал стать юристом - I've always dreamt of becoming a lawyer. My dream has always been to become a lawyer.
    Совершенно верно – Quite right.
    Думаю, что вы не правы – I think that you are not right.
    Она очень хороший специалист – She is a very good expert.
    Она добрая и мудрая – She is kind and wise.
    Что вы хотите этим сказать? – What do you mean by that?
    Завтра вы будете работать с Мери Браун – You will work with Mary Brown tomorrow.
    Где Алекс Паркер? – Where is Alex Parker?
    Что он там делает? – What is he doing there?
    Когда он приехал? – When did he arrive?
    Где он жил до того, как приехал сюда? – Where had he lived before he came here?
    Он долго там жил? – How long has he been living there?
    Он там вас ждёт – He is waiting for you there.
    Он вас ждёт уже 40 минут – He has already been waiting for you for forty minutes.
    I am very sorry.
    Не беспокойтесь – Don't worry.
    Он сказал, что может вас подождать ещё полчаса – He said that could wait for you another half an hour.
    Will you be able to translate the article?
    Когда она вам нужна? –When do you need it?
    В следующий понедельник я её вам принесу – I will bring you it next Monday.
    Не забуду - I don’t forget.
    Какую работу вы ищите? – What job are you looking for?
    Какие иностранные языки вы знаете? – What foreign languages do you know?
    Не хотите поработать переводчиком? – Do you want to work as an interpreter? Don't you want to work as an interpreter?
    Приходите завтра в девять часов утра – Come at nine o'clock in the morning tomorrow.

• Доброе утро, я пришёл по объявлению – Good morning, I've come in answer to your ad.---I have read your announcement and come for an interview/with a view to filling the vacancy. Возможно: I have come to meet your announcement.

Я стараюсь так делать – I try to do it so.---I try to do it this awy. I try to do so/like this.

Уже пять лет – I have been working here for 5 years.---...for 5 years already/now.

Он долго там жил? – How long has he been living there?---Did he live there long?

Он сказал, что может вас подождать ещё полчаса – He said that could wait for you another half an hour. ---...for another half hour.

В следующий понедельник я её вам принесу – I will bring you it next Monday.---I will bring it to you next Monday.

Не забуду - I don’t forget.---I will remember.

• Спасибо большое Vitalik.