помогите с упражнением

• . Put the noun in brackets either in the singular or in the plural. Add the article where necessary.

1) I prefer milk ___ to dark ___. (chocolate) 2) He brought a box wrapped in plain brown___. (paper) 3) Is English ___ difficult? (language) 4) Customers have only a limited amount of ___ to examine the goods. (time) 5) He had no previous___ of managing a farm. (experience) 6) She poured ___ of wine. (glass) 7) We passed a house surrounded by large gates made of ___. (iron) 8) Put some more ___ on the fire. (wood) 9) Would you like ___? (chocolate) 10) Mary has seen the film many ___. (time) 11) It’s made of___. (paper) 12) Someone was laughing in ___. (room) 13) ___ is a great teacher. (travel) 14) He had a mop of curly black ___. (hair) 15) Why don't you put an ad in local ___? (paper) 16) The two children in this story have been through a lot of bad ___. (experience) 17) The cat has left white ___ all over the sofa. (hair) 18) Be careful! There’s a piece of broken ___ on the carpet. (glass) 19) Give me ___ from that box. (chocolate) 20) I’m going to buy new ___ as mine is broken. (iron) 21) Linguistics is the study of___. (language) 22) I left some important ___ in my briefcase. (paper) 23) I prefer a walk in ___. (wood) 24) Step back, leave ___for people to get past. (room) 25) I need a new pair of ___. (glass) 26) The Times is excellent ___. (paper) 27) Did you make any ___ to Africa? (travel)

• 1) I prefer milk to dark chocolate 2) He brought a box wrapped in plain brown paper 3) Is English a difficult language? 4) Customers have only a limited amount of time to examine the goods. 5) He had no previous experience of managing a farm. 6) She poured a glass of wine. ) 7) We passed a house surrounded by large gates made of iron. 8) Put some more wood on the fire. 9) Would you like chocolate? 10) Mary has seen the film many times. 11) It’s made of paper. 12) Someone was laughing in the. room. 13) Travel is a great teacher. 14) He had a mop of curly black hair. 15) Why don't you put an ad in a local paper? 16) The two children in this story have been through a lot of bad experiences. 17) The cat has left white hairs all over the sofa. 18) Be careful! There’s a piece of broken glass on the carpet. 19) Give me a chocolate from that box. 20) I’m going to buy a new iron as mine is broken. 21) Linguistics is the study of languages. 22) I left some important papers in my briefcase. 23) I prefer a walk in the wood. 24) Step back, leave room for people to get past. 25) I need a new pair of glases. 26) The Times is an excellent newspaper.27) Did you make any travels to Africa?