Времена 2

• So, the girl 10)(to think) of a plan. She decided that she 11)(to tell) the people that Green Liszt 12)(to teach) her music for some years already. If the people 13)(to learn) about Ferenz Liszt it 14)(to attract) them to my concert and I 15)(to be able ) to earn some money to keep my brother. And so she 16)(to do).
    But one day while she 17)(to look) through a newspaper she 18)(to see) a note in which it 19)(to write) that the famous composer Ferenz Liszt 20)(to give) some concerts in their town. The girl was afraid that if Ferenz Liszt 21)(to learn) that she 22)(to tell) the people a lie, he 23)(to tell) everybody that he 24)(never/to see) her.

• So, the girl thought of a plan. She decided that she would tell the people that Green Liszt had taught/had been teaching her music for some years already. If the people learnt about Ferenz Liszt it would attract them to my concert and I would be able to earn some money to keep my brother. And so she did.
    But one day while she was looking through a newspaper she saw a note in which it was written that the famous composer Ferenz Liszt would give/was giving some concerts in their town. The girl was afraid that if Ferenz Liszt learnt that she had told the people a lie, he would tell everybody that he had never seen her.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Огромное человеческое спасибо!!!