Причастный оборот

• Необходимо мысль заключенную в придаточном предложении, выразить причастным оборотом, где это возможно. Правильно ли я выполнила задание?
    1.Students who read a lot in English know the language better than those who read less.- Students reading a lot in English know the language better than those who read less.
    2.While I was reading the book you gave me yesterday, I found a lot of new words.-While reading the book you gave me yesterday, I found a lot of new words.
    3.I live in a house which was built more than a hundred years ago.- I live in a house built more than a hundred years ago.
    4.Since I didn’t know my friend’s new address, I could hardly hope to find him.- Not knowing my friend’s new address, I could hardly hope to find him.
    5.In this shop you can buy things which were made in different parts of our country.- In this shop you can buy things made in different parts of our country.
    6.Once when I was walking in the wood, I found a flower which I had never seen before.- Once when walking in the wood, I found a flower which I had never seen before. (Думаю второе придаточное невозможно заменить причастным оборотом. Или я не права? Если нельзя заменить, то почему?)
    7.I always read books which describe the lives of great people with interest.- I always read books describing the lives of great people with interest.
    8.What is the name of the teacher who is examining Group Three?- What is the name of the teacher examining Group Three?
    9.When we discussed this book, we found out a lot of interesting things.- Discussing this book, we found out a lot of interesting things
    10.When he was asked the same question, he didn’t know what to say either.- When asked the same question, he didn’t know what to say either.
    11.As I was very busy, I couldn’t help them.- Being very busy, I couldn’t help them.

• Все правильно.

6.Once when I was walking in the wood, I found a flower which I had never seen before.- Once when walking in the wood, I found a flower which I had never seen before. (Думаю второе придаточное невозможно заменить причастным оборотом. Или я не права? Если нельзя заменить, то почему?)

---Можно заменить, но обычно так не делают. Обычно оставляют придаточное предложение. Это шаблонный вариант. Однако, м можем сказать и так "...I found a flower never seen before".

• Thank you very much.)