помогите пожалуйста

• 8. Transform the Direct Speech sentences into the Indirect Speech sentences.
    1. “Are you going to answer any advertisements?” he asked.
    2. “Write to Head Office about it,” he recommended.
    3. “I’ve seen a lot of interesting things,” he said.
    4. He said, “I’m writing my thesis now.”
    5. “I’ll report the problem to the engineer,” he promised.
    6. “I can’t promise you my assistance in this matter,” he said.
    7. “Don’t leave the car on the road if you have a puncture ”, said my father.
    8. “Look in the cupboard,” Alisa said.
    9. “How far is it to the shops?” Sally asked.
    10. “What do you think of the flat?” Mrs Jennings asked.
    11. “Do you intend to go to Greece?” he wondered.

• 1. “Are you going to answer any advertisements?” he asked. --He asked if I was going to answer some advertisements.
    2. “Write to Head Office about it,” he recommended.-He recommended to write to Head Office about it.
    3. “I’ve seen a lot of interesting things,” he said.-He said he had seen....
    4. He said, “I’m writing my thesis now.”--He said he was writing his thesis then.
    5. “I’ll report the problem to the engineer,” he promised.-- He promised that he would repoet the problem to the engineer.
    6. “I can’t promise you my assistance in this matter,” he said.He said he couldn't promise me his assistance in that matter.
    7. “Don’t leave the car on the road if you have a puncture ”, said my father.My father.told me not to leave the car on the roadif I had a puncture.
    8. “Look in the cupboard,” Alisa said. --Alisa told me to look into the cupboard.
    9. “How far is it to the shops?” Sally asked.--Sally asked how far it was to go to the shops.
    10. “What do you think of the flat?” Mrs Jennings asked.Mrs Jennings asked what I thought of the flat.
    11. “Do you intend to go to Greece?” he wondered.He wondered if I intended to visit Greece.