Помогите пожалуйста,очень нужно,срочно

• Use the infinitive in brackets in the required form.
    1.Architecture appeared (to exhaust) his regularity. (Galsw.) 2. After the two years at the front and a wound that had taken longer (to heal) that it should he was glad (to settle) down quietly at Apia. (S. M.) 3. I suppose you're not going (to be) down here very long? (A. Chr.) 4. He appeared (to do) business with them. (D. Rob.) 5. Poirot rubbed his hands together and smiled cheerfully. He seemed (to enjoy) himself. (A. Chr.) 6. Natural thing would be for them (to stay) at the Ritz or Claridge's or some other big hotel somewhere. (A. Chr.) 7. I'm deeply sorry (to involve) you in this. (I. M.) 8. At home Mrs. Goff would not have kept my supper. You had (to be) on the dot if you wanted (to feed), so I usually went with one or the other (to have) cheese rolls and beer. (M. D.) 9. Don't expect comfort. You've just got (to be) thankful if we get a bed (to sleep) on and a roof over our heads. (S. M.) 10. I seemed (to be) all right there and went on (to learn) that one should never sit in the presence of superiors. (M. D.) 11. Ten years before she would have lain down and slept, but now she had a feeling that things needed watching; there were sure (to be) grocery-men that had (to talk) to. (F. F.) 12. "Perhaps," suggested Rollock, "the man didn't want (to see) turning into the house from the road." (A. Chr.) 13. At last Мог allowed himself (to persuade). (I. M.) 14. "What about (to come) in and (to wash) up?" he asked suddenly. "No, thanks," said John. "I ought (to go) home—my wife'11 be worried." (F. F.) 15. I began (to walk) very slowly. (J. Rh.) 16. "Now I must (to go)," said the man, "and you young ladies walk off home." (White) 17. He ought perhaps (to put) a spoke in the wheel of their marriage. (Galsw.) 18. He seemed (to be) in a brown study and I thought he hardly heard what we were saying. (S. M.)

• 1.Architecture appeared (to have exhausted ) his regularity. (Galsw.) 2. After the two years at the front and a wound that had taken longer (to heal) that it should he was glad (to settle) down quietly at Apia. (S. M.) 3. I suppose you're not going (to be) down here very long? (A. Chr.) 4. He appeared (to be doing business with them. (D. Rob.) 5. Poirot rubbed his hands together and smiled cheerfully. He seemed (to be enjoying himself. (A. Chr.) 6. Natural thing would be for them (to stay) at the Ritz or Claridge's or some other big hotel somewhere. (A. Chr.) 7. I'm deeply sorry (to have involved ) you in this. (I. M.) 8. At home Mrs. Goff would not have kept my supper. You had (to be) on the dot if you wanted (to be fed), so I usually went with one or the other (to have) cheese rolls and beer. (M. D.) 9. Don't expect comfort. You've just got (to be) thankful if we get a bed (to sleep) on and a roof over our heads. (S. M.) 10. I seemed (to have been ) all right there and went on (to learn) that one should never sit in the presence of superiors. (M. D.) 11. Ten years before she would have lain down and slept, but now she had a feeling that things needed watching; there were sure (to be) grocery-men that had (to be talked) to. (F. F.) 12. "Perhaps," suggested Rollock, "the man didn't want (to be seen) turning into the house from the road." (A. Chr.) 13. At last Мог allowed himself (to be persuaded). (I. M.) 14. "What about (to come) in and (to wash) up?" he asked suddenly. "No, thanks," said John. "I ought (to go) home—my wife'11 be worried." (F. F.) 15. I began (to walk) very slowly. (J. Rh.) 16. "Now I must ( go)," said the man, "and you young ladies walk off home." (White) 17. He ought perhaps (to put) a spoke in the wheel of their marriage. (Galsw.) 18. He seemed (to have been) in a brown study and I thought he hardly heard what we were saying. (S. M.)

• ЕСть спорные моменты.

• he was glad (to settle) down quietly at Apia да, можно и have settled, например. Но мы не знаем уже это произошло или нет.
    Или4. He appeared (to be doing business with them. To have done --тоже возможно.

• Я имел в виду не это.

14. "What about (to come) in and (to wash) up?" he asked suddenly. "No, thanks," said John. "I ought (to go) home—my wife'11 be worried." (F. F.)---coming and washing up

17. He ought perhaps (to put) a spoke in the wheel of their marriage. ---to have put a spoke---=Вполне возможно, что действие относится к прошлому.

18. He seemed (to have been) in a brown study and I thought he hardly heard what we were saying. (S. M.)---to be---А вот здесь действия одновременны.

13. At last Мог allowed himself (to persuade).---to be persuaded.

10. I seemed (to have been ) all right there and went on (to learn) that one should never sit in the presence of superiors.---to be all right there

he was glad (to settle) down quietly at Apia да, можно и have settled, например. Но мы не знаем уже это произошло или нет.---Тут все правильно. Действие последующее, поэтому нет нужны употреблять перфектный инфинитив.

Или4. He appeared (to be doing business with them. To have done --тоже возможно.---Да тут что угодно можно : to do, to be doing, to have done, to have been doing. Без контекста не обойдешься.