Проверьте, пожалуйста, письмо

• Задание:
    Напишите письмо вашему другу в Великобритании. Вот часть его письма:
    Я закончил школу в этом году и я хочу продолжить моё обучение. Я знаю, что ты выиграл грант в прошлом году и теперь ты студент университета в США. Можешь посоветовать мне, стоит ли учиться в университете? Нравится ли тебе учиться?

Моё письмо:
    Hi, Peter!

Thank you for the letter. I’m glad to receive it! Answering your first question I will say – yes, it is worth to study in a university. I study at UCLA, Los Angeles, California. I went here from Russia and I am pleased with my studying process and the university in general. Except that there is sunny weather almost every day, our university has the best reputation in the state. People say, “It is the very best of what a university can be”, and I agree with that.

I study for a doctor in a medicine faculty. There were a lot of applications and I was lucky to get a free place there. There are also a lot of freshman girls at a nursery faculty and I got acquainted with a few. One of them said me one day, “I like Russians and I like Putin. You are Russian and you are like Putin”.

In general, I want to say you that I appreciate my university and studying there at 10 from 10 points. It's worth it. Come over.

All the best,
    <My name>

Проверьте, пожалуйста, есть ли какие-то грамматические или иные ошибки.

• Thank you for your letter. I’m glad to have received it! I would like to answer your first question in the afirmative,and it is worth studying at a university. I study at UCLA, Los Angeles, California. I came here from Russia, and I am pleased with my studying process and the university in general. Except that we enjoy sunny weather almost every day, our university has the best reputation in the state. People say, “It is the very best of what a university can be”, and I agree to that.

• I am studying to become a doctor at a medical faculty. There were a lot of applications, and I was lucky to get free tuition there. There are also a lot of fisrt year girls at a nursery faculty and I got acquainted with quite a few of them. One of them said to me one day, “I like Russians and I like Putin. You are Russian and you are like Putin”.

• In general, I want to tell you that I appreciate both the university and the study process. The score is 10 out of 10 points. It's worth it. Come over.

All the best,
    <My name>

• Благодарю!