покритикуйте, пожалуйста, монолог (рассказ о моей научной деятельности)

• The theme of my Ph.D. dissertation is called “Application of heuristic algorithms for optimization of thermal-hydraulic regimes of buildings”. I am going to solve the optimization problem of the energy consumption of heating systems. To achieve this I’m going to use the optimization methods with using elements of artificial intelligence and system analysis. The solving of this challenge will allow reduce the energy consumption. This, in turn, will lead to decreasing of atmospheric emissions of carbon dioxide generated by boilers. It will ultimately have a positive impact on the environment.
    I chose this subject because the area of my research interest is artificial intelligence. Artificial intelligence means the science and technology of creating intelligent machines. The science consists of such methods and technologies as heuristic algorithms, artificial neural networks, optimizations methods, computer vision, mathematical optimization, natural language processing. One of applications of AI is technology “Smart city”. This technology means creating intelligence city infrastructure. That includes smart roads, optimization energy consumption, protection environment and other.

• Allow to reduce, one of the applications of...is the technology of a «smart city»,protection environment----environmental protection
    and other-----etc. intelligence city infrastructure.-----intelligent infrastructure