о себе

• Добрый день).
    мне нужно было написать небольшой текст о себе, как о художнике-иллюстраторе.
    сжала до минимума, чтобы не наделать кучу ошибок.. но думается что их все равно много))

ткните носом пожалуйста)

I was born in Russia, where I still live.
    I went to art school, later studied design and animation.I've painted on the margins of copybooks long as I can remember.
    I worked as a designer, and also painted for children's magazines, brands for girls and women, children's games.
    Most of all I like to animate my drawings, they have their own life and their mood.
    Probably never grow up, I suppose. I re-read favorite children's books and still believe in miracles.

• может я не в тот раздел написала((

• I was born in Russia, where I still live.
    I went to AN art school, later studied design and animation.I've painted on the margins of copybooks long as I can remember.
    I worked as a designer, and also painted for children's magazines, worked for brands for girls and women, designed children's games.----добавьте глаголы, будет понятнее (на мои не смотрите, я не знаю, что вы делали)
    Most of all I like to animate my drawings, they have their own life and their mood.
    Probably I will never grow up, (I suppose)-----лишнее . I re-read. my favorite children's books and still believe in miracles.
    Все хорошо, я только кое‐что добавила и убрала.