какое время употребить

• Hi
    It is the mere fact that a government has been funding a huge amount of money to refurbishing damaging buildings . Owning the opinion that it is more beneficial to create new roads and houses. From my perspective, ancient buildings bring histirical values, so it is significant to preserve history
    Thanks

• Подскажите, что Вы хотите сказать на русском, а то я с точки зрения логики не понимаю, как первые два предложения соотносятся.

• Это простой факт что правительство финансирует много денег для ремонта старых зданий. Существует мнение что более выгодно строить новые дома и дороги(чем ремонтировать их) По моему мнению древние дома имеют историческую ценность поэтому мы должны сохранять историю
    Спасибо

• It's a simple fact that the government has dedicated a large amount of funds to refurbishing old damaged buildings. However, some people hold the opinion that it is more profitable to create new roads and houses rather than pour resources into repairing old ones. From my perspective, ancient buildings have historical value, and we must put effort into preserving history.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо немного не понравилась вот это the government has dedicated a large amount of funds
    dedicate money как то не очень звучит. Может я просто не встречала этого. для меня это не обычно. Это не значит что это не верно.Наверное просто я не знаю
    Спасибо вам

• It is the mere fact that a government has been funding a huge amount of money to refurbishing damaging buildings . Owning the opinion that it is more beneficial to create new roads and houses. From my perspective, ancient buildings bring histirical values, so it is significant to preserve history
    Thanks

Можно: It is a plain fact that the government has allottedf a huge amount of money with a view to renovating damaged buildings. However, some people think/are of the opinion/there is a view/it is argued/there is a perctption that it is morte expedient/cost-effective/advantageous to build new houses and roads than to put them to repairs. In my opinion/according to me, ancient houses are of great historical importance, so we all must do everything we can to preserve them/keep intact for generations to come.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо большое Я всегда восхищаюсь как вы пишите.Тоже хочу так.Я сегодня познакомилась с еще одной формой грамматики we can to preserve Это значить все возможное чтобы сохранить