помогите пожалуйста !!!!

• Find seven grammar mistakes and correct them.
    A best friend stops you from getting lonely. He or she is someone you can share all the
    well times and the bad times with. As English people say, "A good friend is as a sun in
    winter". A real friend makes your life more happier and more interesting. He is deer
    to you and you want your friendship to last for a very long time. There are some other.English proverbs about friendship and friends. You may lose a friend quick if you do
    something wrong. We should always think how to keep friendship.
    I have a lots of friends around me. They make my life more interesting and enjoyable.
    They are nice and pleasant peoples in many ways and they are interesting to talk in.

• A best friend stops you from being lonely. He or she is someone you can share all the GOOD times and the bad times with. As English people say, "a good friend is LIKE a sun in winter." A tea friend makes your life HAPPIER and more interesting. He is DEAR to you and you want your friendship to last for a very long time. There are some other English proverbs about friendship and friends. You may lose a friend QUICKLY if you do something wrong. We should always think how to keep friendship. I have a lot of friends around me. They make my life more interesting and enjoyable. They are nice and pleasant PEOPLE in many ways and they are interesting to talk TO.