Помогите,пожалуйста

• Rewrite the sentences with the modal usage in brackets:

1. I don’t think the sale of the computer will happen this month. (ability). - ______________________________________________________
    2. It’s best that you don’t make a last-minute deal. (advice) - _________________________________________________________
    3. They want to change the date of the excursion until 13 June. (request) - _____________________________________________________________
    4. I think it is likely that she is lounging by the pool (likelihood) - _________________________________________________________
    5. It’s really stupid to sit on the beach in baking temperatures (obligation) - __________________________________________________________
    6. If you are not careful there is a good chance that you will be ripped off (likelihood) - _____________________________________________
    7. Of course an excursion off the beaten track is easy to arrange (willingness) - ___________________________________________________________

• 1. I don’t think the sale of the computer will happen this month. (ability). - _____they cannot sell the computer._________________________________________________
    2. It’s best that you don’t make a last-minute deal. (advice) - _________you shouldn't make a last minute deal.________________________________________________
    3. They want to change the date of the excursion until 13 June. (request) - _________________Can we change the dare?____________________________________________
    4. I think it is likely that she is lounging by the pool (likelihood) - _______She is likely to be lounging in the pool.__________________________________________________
    5. It’s really stupid to sit on the beach in baking temperatures (obligation) - _______we must sit on the beachi in baking temperature. ___________________________________________________
    6. If you are not careful there is a good chance that you will be ripped off (likelihood) - ___________You are likely to be ripped off. __________________________________
    7. Of course an excursion off the beaten track is easy to arrange (willingness) - _______We will arrange an excursion. ________________