помогите пожалуйста

• Put the verbs in the Future Simple Passive.
    Nick (to send) to Moscow next week.
    I (to ask) at the lesson tomorrow.
    Many houses (to build) in Moscow town next year.
    This work (to do) tomorrow.
    This bone (to give) to my dog tomorrow.
    His new book (to finish) next year.
    His fax (to send) tomorrow.
    Tents (put up) by the boys.
    The windows (to clean) tomorrow.

Use Future Simple Active or Passive of the verbs in brackets to complete the sentences.
    Another test in English 1 __________ (to write) tomorrow. It 2 __________ (to contain) five or more exercises. When all the pupils finish writing, the exercise-books 3__________ (to collect) by me. Our exercise-books 4 __________ (to hand in) to the teacher. She 5 __________ (to take) them home and 6 __________ (to check) them up. They 7__________ (to return) to us at the next English lesson. We 8 __________ (to get) our tests back and our mistakes 9__________ (to correct). All pupils 10 __________ (to give) marks for the tests. They 11__________ (to put) into our school record-books and into the class register-book. I hope I 12__________ (to give) a good mark. Anyway, I 13__________ (to see).

• Use Future Simple Active or Passive of the verbs in brackets to complete the sentences.
    Another test in English 1 ____Will be written ______ (to write) tomorrow. It 2 ______will contain ____ (to contain) five or more exercises. When all the pupils finish writing, the exercise-books 3_____will be collected_____ (to collect) by me. Our exercise-books 4 ____will be handed in ______ (to hand in) to the teacher. She 5 ____will take______ (to take) them home and 6 _____check_____ (to check) them up. They 7_____will be returned _____ (to return) to us at the next English lesson. We 8 ______will get____ (to get) our tests back and our mistakes 9____will be corrected ______ (to correct). All pupils 10 ____will be given ______ (to give) marks for the tests. They 11____will be put ______ (to put) into our school record-books and into the class register-book. I hope I 12_____will be given _____ (to give) a good mark. Anyway, I 13____will see______ (to see).